GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MKDD - All cup tour too long?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Fri 28/11/03 at 21:08
Regular
"I'm still hungry!"
I knew that as soon as i unlocked the all cup tour it would take ages to get the trophy, because if anyone has noticed in 50cc you seem to be approx 10 mph slower than 150cc.
it took me at about 40 min to get the 50cc all cup tour trophy!
(My legs went all stiff)
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:25
Regular
:-D
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:24
Regular
Yeah, [email protected]. I made it a while ago, so you're too late for taking the piece out of it.
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:21
Regular
Ooooh, thanks Rickoss! I'll have to give that a try, you got MSN?
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:20
Regular
Not sure, haven't really done many Time Trial's on Yoshi Circuit. Get's you through the annoying, bendy part of the track no bother, though.
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
how many seconds a lap does it knock off ?
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:15
Regular
Just as you come out of the big tunnel, use a mushroom on the mound of ground with no barrier and you'll reach an underground route. I'm proud to have found it, it's one of the few parts of a track where I thought it was a shortcut straight away instead of doing it by accident :-D
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Haven't read NGC properly, will look tonight.
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:12
Regular
Hehe, all I know is that you need a mushroom boost to get to it. Check out the latest NGC, it's on one of the pages with the review of Mario Kart:Double Dash!!
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Lipe wrote:
> Well I know about that one and one where you boost to some hole under
> the actual track. I don't know where it is though but I saw a picture
> of it in NGC

Haven't heard of this one, anyone shed any more info ?
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
have you found the DK Mountain one where you jump over the canyon ???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.