GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MKDD - All cup tour too long?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Fri 28/11/03 at 21:08
Regular
"I'm still hungry!"
I knew that as soon as i unlocked the all cup tour it would take ages to get the trophy, because if anyone has noticed in 50cc you seem to be approx 10 mph slower than 150cc.
it took me at about 40 min to get the 50cc all cup tour trophy!
(My legs went all stiff)
Fri 28/11/03 at 21:08
Regular
"I'm still hungry!"
I knew that as soon as i unlocked the all cup tour it would take ages to get the trophy, because if anyone has noticed in 50cc you seem to be approx 10 mph slower than 150cc.
it took me at about 40 min to get the 50cc all cup tour trophy!
(My legs went all stiff)
Fri 28/11/03 at 21:11
"Uzi Lover"
Why didn't you walk about after every 4 races or so then?

I use to be longer on Crazy Taxi and that was constant. MK:DD's all Cup Tour was ok, no endurance there.
Fri 28/11/03 at 23:18
"The Will of D."
Well i haen't gotten to the All Cup tournament yet, because I stil need to beat the 150CC's on the Star Cup and Special Cup, which I wil evetually do sometime in the next few weeks... so I will get back to you on the point of going through the cup.
Fri 28/11/03 at 23:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Mirror Mode All Cup Tour - Brilliant ultimate challenge.
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:56
Regular
All Cup Tour is actually pretty easy... I can't stand it on 50CC because it is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy but 150cc there's a medium challenge. I mean because there are just so many tracks you are bound to come first or do well in enough of them to win. I got 16 more points than second place....

All Cup Tour is easier than the 4 track cups simply due to the fact that if you mess up you don't need to re-start as you can make up for it.

I mega suck at Rainbow road. Officially my worst track.
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I find Rainbow Road surprisingly easy.

Although, not as easy as the N64 version's Rainbow Road. That was the easiest course in the whole game, although that was partly down to me being able to execute the jump at the start every single lap.

But still, pish.
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Mirror mode All Cup Tour- evil

I was on rainbow road, last lap, 1st place, when i was struck by a blue shell, causing me to fall off the side

If i had of won that, i would have got a gold cup. But it caused me to come 5th, and get a silver cup.
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:53
Regular
I am fantastic at the likes of every other level...

But Rainbow road trips me up every time.
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rainbow Road = I am god on.
Sat 29/11/03 at 14:11
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cyclone wrote:
> Rainbow Road = I am god on.

Same here... but "All cup tour" is certainly too long, it took me 40mins on 50cc and then i didnt get anything for doing it. I might have a bash at 100cc later. And did anyone notice that MKDD.co.uk isnt online any-more? Its a shame really, it was a top site!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.