GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N5 release titles..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 13:25
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
A trustworthy loud whisper has shouted these N5 release titles at me recently... it would be very easy to speculate on any other forthcoming title but the information i have heard is from a usually very reliable and informed source.

Some of the expected release titles for the N5 are currently...

Metroid Prime 2
Too Human
Eternal Darkness 2 - Sanitys redemption
Super monkey ball 3
Super smash bros 3
Pikmin 3

All are currently in early development stages for the next gen console.

What games would you like to see come onto the N5?

Im hoping for MUCH better 3rd party support this time around... maybe in 16 months time we will know more (Nintendo have hinted at a March 2005 release in Japan for the N5)
Mon 01/12/03 at 22:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Oh my god. Is it impossible to just leave this?

I have! I gave a good answer to the topic about N5 release titles, which you haven't.

> You're just as guilty as rabid trying to keep this argument going

You too very guilty of that, I'd left it and given a good, relevant answer to the topic, rabid has left this too. Just leave it.

> the two of you trying to get the last word in time and time again is bordering on childish.

But it's what you're doing too.

I don't care anymore. In fact, I haven't cared for a good long while now. Just shut up!
Mon 01/12/03 at 18:54
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Because you know I've proved you wrong.

Oh my god. Is it impossible to just leave this? You're just as guilty as rabid trying to keep this argument going, and the two of you trying to get the last word in time and time again is bordering on childish. It's pathetic, and this argument is more pointless than the original post ever was.
Mon 01/12/03 at 11:12
Regular
Nintendo say a lot of things.
Mon 01/12/03 at 10:37
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
nintendo have said that metroid prime 2 will definately be on gamecube

so will the wind waker sequel
Mon 01/12/03 at 00:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
rabid wrote:
> theres little use continuing this conversation with someone like
> yourself... its just plain pointless.
Because you know I've proved you wrong.

Anyhoo. N5 Launch Titles..
Well if Mario 128 does indeed end up on the N5, and I wouldn't be surprised - I mean the N64 only had one full blown Mario title, I'd love to see it with all the capabilities of the N5 behind it, and it'd make one corker of a launch.
Pilot Wings will be brilliant, can't wait for it.. the N5 will hopefully make the game shine.
A good show of 3rd Party support on launch would need to be shown as well. I only hope those developers ignoring the Cube now won't do the same with the N5.
Other than that, the usual good roundup of Nintendo's franchises, Mario Party 7 or whatever number they're up to, a new Smash Bros game (where you can fight as Toad please!), Wave Race N5 will look gorgeous.
Mon 01/12/03 at 00:01
Regular
The post is crap though.

How about "I think these will be launch titles, I'd like this, what about you?"
Sun 30/11/03 at 23:56
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Grow up, and stop trying to create discord.

Subjects closed... you'll see how accurate my post has been in time, theres little use continuing this conversation with someone like yourself... its just plain pointless.

End.
Sun 30/11/03 at 23:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
rabid wrote:
> Oh please dont try that one... it was you who started the argument
I am allowed to say my opinion that your pointless list is pointless.

> then you try to make out to be the innocent victim afterwards by saying 'such harsh words'.
I was being "sarcastic". As if I was really meaning that I was hurt by being a called a school-girl.

> Subjects closed as far as im concerned now,
For me too, I did say I wouldn't reply any more unless "someone wants me to reply further" and you obviously do otherwise you'd have let this stupid tiff go a while ago.

One final thing. You said: "then you try to make out to be the innocent victim afterwards". Well you're doing it here!
> i tried to make a decent post with as much information that i have been given and all this has served to do is get certain peoples testosterone rushing, its just not worth the hassle.
This is meant for us to feel sorry for the you, to think you're "the wounded victim" as you put it yourself: the poor guy just trying to start a thread while the other big nasty people say your list is pointless. Boo-hoo.
Sun 30/11/03 at 21:31
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
tphi wrote:

> Ok, but I wasn't needlessly attacking others. Not my fault if I get
> drawn into an argument. Specially when people call me a "school
> girl". Such harsh insults.. it's enough to upset anyone.

Oh please dont try that one... it was you who started the argument and anyone can read that much, then you try to make out to be the innocent victim afterwards by saying 'such harsh words'.

You are evidently trying your upmost to create an argument and make others look stupid whilst you walk away the wounded victim... classic.

Subjects closed as far as im concerned now, i tried to make a decent post with as much information that i have been given and all this has served to do is get certain peoples testosterone rushing, its just not worth the hassle.
Sun 30/11/03 at 21:19
Regular
WOOOOW maybe saying the post is pointless was harsh just what has been said is crap.

Smash brothers is an obvious guess, Nintendo tend to release some sorta all star game at the start.

Too Human is also obvious, Silcion tell us they are still working on it and plan to have a game to launch the N5, doesn't take much guessing.

Metroid Prime 2 has begun development and must be approaching 8 months by now... I'd expect a good 2 years plus delay... may as well be an N5 game.

Mario 128 has dissapeared NOA mention perhaps to launch next console.

Miyamoto wants Pikmin to turn into a long running series, so yes it being a launch game for the N5 is a good idea.

Monkey Ball 3 has been discussed and is currently in planning... so therefore being launch with the N5 especially as the series has launched 2 seperate systems already is an obvious option.

Not being funny but it doesn't take brain surgery to make a guess, and a pretty accurate one at that. Nevertheless EA will not know what games will be ready for launch, in fact I doubt Nintendo do they probably have a VERY rough idea going on current game plans... so much can go wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.