GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday - even more prizes!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 12:29
Regular
Okay, we're finally ready to go! From Monday, our Gameaday site will be giving away TWO games and ONE DVD every single day! That's three chances to win! Prize 1 (Game) will be awarded for the best discussion of the day, Prize 2 (Game) will be awarded for best review OR best cheat submission of the day and Prize 3 (DVD) will be awarded to the best film-related discussion OR review. Phew!

Starting from Monday , our new Gameaday site will be launched and three winners will be picked for Saturday and Sunday's winners! Now there's even more chance of you winning, so get writing, reviewing and adding cheats! Oh, and DVDs under £25 can now be picked as prizes - huzzah!
Fri 31/08/01 at 13:16
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Snuggly, I could kiss you.... but then again, I could kiss a cow.... So I'll leave you be.
Fri 31/08/01 at 13:14
wrote:
> That's great news.
Fri 31/08/01 at 13:12
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The winners for the weekend ie. Saturday and Sunday, will be announced on Monday, as usual. Only this time, there'll be three!
Fri 31/08/01 at 12:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Okay, we're finally ready to go! From Monday, our Gameaday site
> will be giving away TWO games and ONE DVD every single day! That's
> three chances to win! Prize 1 (Game) will be awarded for the best
> discussion of the day, Prize 2 (Game) will be awarded for best
> review OR best cheat submission of the day and Prize 3 (DVD) will be
> awarded to the best film-related discussion OR review.
> Phew!

So, it's exactly the same except an extra GAD for reviews?
Except for some minor changes in the rules.
So it's not exactly the same then.

i wont to complayn that noobez never win even tho i post a fing about how rubbish the greystation is

fanks, can i have conkets bad fur day pleez?
Fri 31/08/01 at 12:33
Regular
"not dead"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Okay, we're finally ready to go! From Monday, our Gameaday site
> will be giving away TWO games and ONE DVD every single day! That's
> three chances to win! Prize 1 (Game) will be awarded for the best
> discussion of the day, Prize 2 (Game) will be awarded for best
> review OR best cheat submission of the day and Prize 3 (DVD) will be
> awarded to the best film-related discussion OR review.
> Phew!

Starting from Monday , our new Gameaday site will be
> launched and three winners will be picked for Saturday and Sunday's
> winners! Now there's even more chance of you winning, so get
> writing, reviewing and adding cheats! Oh, and DVDs under £25
> can now be picked as prizes - huzzah!

So by 'starting from Monday' do you mean 'starting from tomorrow' or have I completely misunderstood the following: 'three winners will be picked for Saturday and Sunday's winners' ?
Fri 31/08/01 at 12:29
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Okay, we're finally ready to go! From Monday, our Gameaday site will be giving away TWO games and ONE DVD every single day! That's three chances to win! Prize 1 (Game) will be awarded for the best discussion of the day, Prize 2 (Game) will be awarded for best review OR best cheat submission of the day and Prize 3 (DVD) will be awarded to the best film-related discussion OR review. Phew!

Starting from Monday , our new Gameaday site will be launched and three winners will be picked for Saturday and Sunday's winners! Now there's even more chance of you winning, so get writing, reviewing and adding cheats! Oh, and DVDs under £25 can now be picked as prizes - huzzah!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.