GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday - even more prizes!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 12:29
Regular
Okay, we're finally ready to go! From Monday, our Gameaday site will be giving away TWO games and ONE DVD every single day! That's three chances to win! Prize 1 (Game) will be awarded for the best discussion of the day, Prize 2 (Game) will be awarded for best review OR best cheat submission of the day and Prize 3 (DVD) will be awarded to the best film-related discussion OR review. Phew!

Starting from Monday , our new Gameaday site will be launched and three winners will be picked for Saturday and Sunday's winners! Now there's even more chance of you winning, so get writing, reviewing and adding cheats! Oh, and DVDs under £25 can now be picked as prizes - huzzah!
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:56
GAD is an excellent idea as it promotes the site and company and gives us a chance to express ourselfs.

keep it up SR!
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
Sounds good to me!! I couldnt have come home at a better time!!
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:44
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Brilliant move SR. I also noticed, the countdown to the end of GAD and FAD has been removed. Does this mean that it will continue for longer?

LONG LIVE GAD/FAD!!!

I got mentioned in the SR Newsletter - twice!
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:14
Cool. I hope it works. And this means the bottom of the top 10 winners will probably be on about 8!
Fri 31/08/01 at 17:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
>I didn't think it was that confusing.

Who said what now to him?
My head hurts and I must go lay down and think of Logs and Wood.
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:52
PS2: expensive paper weight
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
D'you think SR are just testing out the load capacity of their new servers?
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:49
Dan prances around like a Unicorn to Like This Like That whilst wearing Oakleys and a jester hat.

Madness.

See?
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:48
Is Tony a robot?
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:46
Is Dan2K1 allowed to win in the new competitions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.