GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday - even more prizes!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 12:29
Regular
Okay, we're finally ready to go! From Monday, our Gameaday site will be giving away TWO games and ONE DVD every single day! That's three chances to win! Prize 1 (Game) will be awarded for the best discussion of the day, Prize 2 (Game) will be awarded for best review OR best cheat submission of the day and Prize 3 (DVD) will be awarded to the best film-related discussion OR review. Phew!

Starting from Monday , our new Gameaday site will be launched and three winners will be picked for Saturday and Sunday's winners! Now there's even more chance of you winning, so get writing, reviewing and adding cheats! Oh, and DVDs under £25 can now be picked as prizes - huzzah!
Wed 05/09/01 at 10:39
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
sorry i meant tio say sugsested oops
Wed 05/09/01 at 10:38
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
Hey i suugested this idea a while back is there anything in it for me
Sun 02/09/01 at 18:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
So am I. There's no-one posting anything.
Sun 02/09/01 at 18:23
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'm so bored...
Sun 02/09/01 at 17:31
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ed Hunter wrote:
> different page of each one?Perhaps SR could use the HTML command to split the screen in two.
Sat 01/09/01 at 22:04
Ed Hunter wrote:
> DeltaJava wrote:
> Bit like the "Tab" thingy in
> Internet Explorer 6. And
> Office XP.

Huh? Whats that, i
> have IE5.5 and office 2000, my friend STILL hasn't got me the win98
> upgrade yet, so i have to stick with this. Even if i have got my own
> icon in the top right, my own text insteed of internet explorer
> provided by..., and a background without the hotbar ads

Yeah, Office Xp was released a while ago (read: a few months back), and WIndows XP come with the IE6 browser. I think that's why I haven't got my new PC yet - beccaue I "kindly" asked them to wait until the XP version of WIndows is released.
Sat 01/09/01 at 22:00
DeltaJava wrote:
> Bit like the "Tab" thingy in Internet Explorer 6. And
> Office XP.

Huh? Whats that, i have IE5.5 and office 2000, my friend STILL hasn't got me the win98 upgrade yet, so i have to stick with this. Even if i have got my own icon in the top right, my own text insteed of internet explorer provided by..., and a background without the hotbar ads
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:55
Bit like the "Tab" thingy in Internet Explorer 6. And Office XP.
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:54
different page for each one? Like one for gad 1, one for gad 2 etc. And a total list like Strafex said
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:53
different page of each one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.