GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"views on the next GTA game."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sun 30/11/03 at 20:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
as rockstar confirm the new unnamed gta will be out on ps2 in late 2004.
but what will it be like???
an aporling sequel non worthy of a dumped crisp packet, or another gaming masterpiece (more likely).
please write your opinions, reviews, and what you think the game will be like.
even right your own preview if you like!!!
i think it will again be a fantastic gta.
you can even right a report on the game, of what it will have and include, whether its garbage or genuine info. use your imagination people !!!!
get replying.........
Tue 06/07/04 at 18:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Cool thanks for that :)
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Insert Gently"
There is some guy on Amazon who claims to have played it

From Amazon/Spike1x

I've worked with a friend from Rockstar, and I can tell you a mission, which is in San Andreas. The mission is called 'Reuniting the Families', and it tells of an arranged sit-down with all the heads of local gangs (e.g.the Ballas) in an effort to patch up their differences and avoid a war.

When the gang rolls up at the hotel which is to serve at the meeting place, Sweet enters as the OGF representative. All of a sudden a police chopper appears over the car park and cops begin to abseil down to the tarmac below, guns blazing. The remianing members of the OGF p u s s y out and leg it, leaving CJ to enter the hotel in a valiant attempt to save Sweet. Here we see some strident shotgun work, as within the building police continue to abseil down from balconies, trigger fingers blurring, hot lead fluming from their semi-automatic nozzlery.
This is all I am telling you.
Sun 27/06/04 at 00:36
Regular
I have heard that there is a huge mountain in San Andreas. You can fly up there with a helicopter and drive down with a bike. Is that true? If it was, it would be awesome!
Thu 24/06/04 at 18:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
The title is GTA: San Andreas and there will be NO online play :( :( and there are still rumours circulating about many other aspects of the game!!!!!
Sun 23/05/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
gtamaniac wrote:
>I think rockstar are trying to recreate all 3 of these maps so we cud be looking for a liberty city coming out in the future.

Libery City was the setting for GTA3. I thought you were a gtamaniac? If you have GTA, the original, then you will notice that the first island you visit is called Libery City, then the next is called Vice City, and would you believe it, the third island is called San Andreas.

I play GTA games all the time, and due to this I took an educated guess that the next title would be called San Andreas, before it was officialy announced. I AM a gtamaniac.

;)
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:09
Regular
"the immobilizer"
i actually found rumours of it being set in san francisco also if u u think back to the birds eye view days with 1 of them games (i think it was gta2) there were 3 maps with it vice city,san andreas(francisco), and liberty city i think rockstar are trying to recreate all 3 of these maps so we cud be looking for a liberty city coming out in the future to maybe even london who knows only time will tell
Fri 16/04/04 at 10:52
Regular
Unless he was talking about as using proper cars and motorbikes controllers...

just imagine! ;-)
Thu 15/04/04 at 23:46
Regular
A ridiculous idea.

It wouldn't enhance the game whatsoever.
Mon 12/04/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Plate of glue"
That would cost Rockstar alot of money.
Mon 12/04/04 at 19:19
Regular
it should have proper names of cars and motorbikes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.