GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Iain Lee on "Viewtiful Joe""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Tue 02/12/03 at 15:44
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Those of you who watch RI:SE on Channel 4 may of seen Iain Lee (The gangly male presenter) make some comments on some video games he was reviewing. After doing "Project Gotham racing 2" and "T.H.U.G." he came round to "Viewtiful Joe" and had this to say:

"I haven't played this one yet, but judging by the cover, it looks bad."

What an Idiot!

This is all Nintendo needs, bad publicity on one of its most under rated games on it's 'Cube.

You Views.
Tue 02/12/03 at 15:44
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Those of you who watch RI:SE on Channel 4 may of seen Iain Lee (The gangly male presenter) make some comments on some video games he was reviewing. After doing "Project Gotham racing 2" and "T.H.U.G." he came round to "Viewtiful Joe" and had this to say:

"I haven't played this one yet, but judging by the cover, it looks bad."

What an Idiot!

This is all Nintendo needs, bad publicity on one of its most under rated games on it's 'Cube.

You Views.
Tue 02/12/03 at 15:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
At one time RI:SE had exactly 0 viewers.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:05
Yeah, no harm done. More people read charts then watch RISE.

And I thought it was scrapped?
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:09
Regular
Who cares?
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
He should know better. Thumb Bandits - the only half-decent games show. Which ended up cancelled like all the others.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:28
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Gamepad.

On Bravo.

Now.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
No Sky.

Hpmh.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
DeadMetal,you should be ashamed..... watching Ri:se,

and what's worse is that you admitted it
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:44
Regular
It's good.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:46
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I love watching RI:SE, it's like watching a real life "Knowing Me Knowing You with Alan Partridge". The show is utterly doomed, the presenters are terrible - Iain Lee can be funny but not in a nice way, and that ugly bint from Big Brother just bickers with everyone, mostly about football.

His favourite online game was Twisted Metal Black, so he's a bit weird. It does show how little he knows when he's supposed to be 'hardcore' though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.