GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"competition for the GBA?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/12/03 at 09:30
Regular
What do you think about the n-gage or the tapwave zodiac, can they compete with gba even though they both have supoerior graphics and functions.
N-gage has been a failure for nokia, and the tapwave has not got the attention it needs to make a success(I think that the tapwave is better thatn the n-gage).
And then we have the psp wich has gotten mixed opinions after the first pictures of the handheld console.
Will Sony outsell Nintewndo with its strong userbase or will Nintendo stand against the threats.
I think that Sony has a fair chance of selling many PSP's since it is so powerful and there is already announced more games for the PSP than the n-gage.
But Nintendo has yet to announce their next handheld console wich is in development right now.
You know if you attaches a screen to the iQue-player it will be like a handheld N64.
I want your opinions about this topic.
Thu 04/12/03 at 12:35
Regular
And what's an iQue player? Don't think I've heard of that one? Is it the Panasonic Q or something else?
Thu 04/12/03 at 12:34
Regular
The zodiac hasn't been confirmed for the UK yet, so there won't be much press about it for a while.

It is a little pricey too though. Around $299 for the standard model I think.

Oh well, best get a GP32 for now then...
Thu 04/12/03 at 09:30
Regular
What do you think about the n-gage or the tapwave zodiac, can they compete with gba even though they both have supoerior graphics and functions.
N-gage has been a failure for nokia, and the tapwave has not got the attention it needs to make a success(I think that the tapwave is better thatn the n-gage).
And then we have the psp wich has gotten mixed opinions after the first pictures of the handheld console.
Will Sony outsell Nintewndo with its strong userbase or will Nintendo stand against the threats.
I think that Sony has a fair chance of selling many PSP's since it is so powerful and there is already announced more games for the PSP than the n-gage.
But Nintendo has yet to announce their next handheld console wich is in development right now.
You know if you attaches a screen to the iQue-player it will be like a handheld N64.
I want your opinions about this topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.