GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA WWF!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 19:17
Regular
Anyone see the GBA screenshots of WWF Road to Wrestlemania?? They look amazing!! This should be one game all GBA owners should get, imagine the multiplayer brawls!!
Sat 01/09/01 at 09:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
well 4 is the best that can be done from a handheld i suppose.
Fri 31/08/01 at 19:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
There will be tag team matches so I expect that four wrestlers in the ring at any one time will be the limit!!

Also reports suggest that it looks and plays similar to the SNES version of Royal Rumble - Anyone remember that far back?? It was an awesome game!!
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
yeah. and i don't think that they could do any more. especially on a gba. even though it is powerful.
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:19
Regular
Yeah I mean u can only get 4 characters in the ring on Smackdown 2&1.
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i think there will only be 4 wrestlers in the ring. backstage matches would be cool.
Thu 30/08/01 at 22:33
Regular
"Whatever!"
Details are starting to emerge about GBA WWF Road to Wrestlemania.
About 24 of the top wrestlers, career mode, cage matches, different arenas and hundreds of different moves including signature moves and taunts!!
How great would it be if there is full entrances and backstage brawling also!!
Thu 30/08/01 at 20:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
yer i suppose that might be true.
Thu 30/08/01 at 17:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer but they might be hard levels.
Thu 30/08/01 at 17:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
but if it plays like fire pro wrestling (a real letdown) then i won't really be impressed.
Thu 30/08/01 at 17:42
Regular
Jet wrote:
> WWF Betral is out now.

yes, it is out but it only has four levels! it would only last 2 minites, a waste of £25 i'd say (although i cant really say that i havent played on it)

the GBA game looks good but it will probably play like the other game boy wrestling games. in my opinion only 3D wrestling games play good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.