GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA WWF!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 19:17
Regular
Anyone see the GBA screenshots of WWF Road to Wrestlemania?? They look amazing!! This should be one game all GBA owners should get, imagine the multiplayer brawls!!
Tue 18/09/01 at 17:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
tyranitar_master wrote:

How in
> the blue hell do you become a regular

u have to do 300 posts 10,000 words and 21 days on ukchatforums.
Tue 18/09/01 at 08:38
Regular
"..."
tyranitar_master wrote:
> The Gameboy advances 2D capabilities are supposed to be better than
> PSones.

The gameboy advance is supposed to not be a 3D console
> but when you look at DOOM and Tony Hawks 2 it makes you think that
> they were lieing

What i have seen of the GBA WWF game it looks
> amazing it is rumoured to have the wrestlers proper entrances
> crammed on the cartridge with the music as well. Can't wait for it
> hurry up!!!! i will get an american game on import yeah!!!

How in
> the blue hell do you become a regular

Lots of pointless replies (like this one) will help :D
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i suppose ur right.
Mon 17/09/01 at 19:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
The problem developers had with fitting more characters in the ring at one time on the PSX, the game suffered from major slow down - Plus each wrestler had so many more polygons to shift than the SNES and Mega Drive games!!
Mon 17/09/01 at 16:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i was going to say that. it is weird that Snes and Mega Drive can have 6 in the ring when the n64 and ps can only have 4. i know the superiore graphics difference but c'mon. u could at least fit 2 more in the ring.
Mon 17/09/01 at 15:14
If any of you remember Raw is War and Royal Rumble on SNES and Mega Drive you may remember there could be max of 6 people in the ring!!!! hope that happens on the GBA WWF game. The graphics look very similar to the two games mentioned too
Mon 17/09/01 at 15:11
The Gameboy advances 2D capabilities are supposed to be better than PSones.

The gameboy advance is supposed to not be a 3D console but when you look at DOOM and Tony Hawks 2 it makes you think that they were lieing

What i have seen of the GBA WWF game it looks amazing it is rumoured to have the wrestlers proper entrances crammed on the cartridge with the music as well. Can't wait for it hurry up!!!! i will get an american game on import yeah!!!

How in the blue hell do you become a regular
Sun 16/09/01 at 10:56
Regular
"WWJD"
no way has it got that much power
Sun 16/09/01 at 10:40
Regular
Game Boy Advance is meant to have the power over the Playstation 1 but from what ive seen it aint got no power
Sat 15/09/01 at 23:24
Regular
"WWJD"
i know it's on the adverts but it looks pants gamboys aren't that good for games like that they need simple games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.