GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello, I'm an idiot, please feel sorry for me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 09:55
Regular
Posh Spice goes out and gets a lip ring, hundred's of impressionable (stupid) girls run out and copy her.
Today, it is revealed the ring was a fake, a clip on and now "I hate her, she's a cow. I went out and did it and hers wasn't even real"

Altogether now people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, this has brightened my day already.
Some 2nd rate pop singer sticks a pretend ring on her face (new single coming soon, I'm sure there's no connection) and loads of little sheep run out and copy her.

And now they are complaining?
The Sun is one of the funniest papers around, some of the quotes from "distressed fans"

"I feel stupid"
That's because you are, don't feel bad though, at least with metal through your face we can spot you.

Should've been through their noses though, that way we can tie ropes through and lead them out to graze.

Cattle
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:49
"possibly impossible"
It's threads like these that make me happy I found this place! Thanks Goatboy!
Wed 29/08/01 at 16:16
"High polygon count"
misterhappy wrote:
> Did Neil Armstrong have a lip ring? Or is Posh Spice's
> music one giant leap for mankind?

Her lip ring may not be a 'giant leap for mankind', but she's definitely a 'quick jump for Beckham'... but he's not exactly MANkind, is he? ;-)
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:47
Regular
misterhappy wrote:
but Fred Durst.
WHY?!!!!!!!!

Er... I was drunk?

For comedy value?

I don't bloody know!

:-)
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:39
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Okay Your honour... There's just one thing I don't get... Where did creating Fred Durst fit into your plans? I cannot get my head round that one...

The assassinations yes I can see why
The moon is a fairly straight forward one
The lip ring was original
Westlife.. I can just about get

but Fred Durst.
WHY?!!!!!!!!
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:33
Regular
misterhappy, now you come to mention it.....
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:29
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
How in God's name did you get from Posh Spice to the moon landing being faked? Did Neil Armstrong have a lip ring? Or is Posh Spice's music one giant leap for mankind? Or can you really see parallels between the two things being faked. I bet it was the same pop svengali behind both. He probably created Westlife, shot Kennedy and Martin Luther King and covered up the existence of extra-terrestials all in time to go to Posh and tell her a lip ring would boost her fledging pop career... But do you know why? How much profit does this man stand to make from the increased demand for lip rings? It's all so clear it could be in technicolour.
Wed 29/08/01 at 14:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That was all enjoyable reading folks.
Wed 29/08/01 at 14:11
Regular
I agree with Wookiee about the space thing.

There was programme on telly about this a while ago, and it outlined all of the evidence the Wook-ster said, plus a couple more bits:

If you speed up the recording of them walking on the moon, they exactly like someone running along.

There was a photo taken of a rock outcropping, and one supposedly taken 3 miles away the following day. When overlapped they matched. EXACTLY.

Also, around the earth is an area known as Van Alens Belt (sp?). An area of amazing radiation. It has been said by professors that the material that the space shuttle was made out of could never withstand that much radiation, all the people inside would have died.

Also on the programme was someone from NASA, who was there to say "Er, we did get there actually" but to about half the points raised, he didn't argue back. He just changed the subject, not offering an explanation for the evidence.

I persoanlly don't think we got to the moon.
Wed 29/08/01 at 14:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
God I always do this.

I start off with a harmless little topic and it explodes into a long, ranting stream of conciousness.
Wed 29/08/01 at 13:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've seen a lot of programme about this, and I sit there and think "Well, that's certainly an opinion".

I agree that it would make sense to build things there, but since when have governments operated with any degree of intelligence? (Ealing District Council springs to mind).

Personally, until I can get there myself and look around, I think some people believe we did, others believe we didn't.

We're both right and we're both wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.