GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nice one (to those who turned up)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/12/03 at 21:00
"slightlyshortertagl"
Things we have learnt from our session on Live;

1. Col's modem is funked.
2. Borat spends too much time on R6 3 ;)
3. It shall happen again.

:-D
Thu 11/12/03 at 20:53
Regular
"8==="
Mattribute wrote:

> I can picture myself tricking many a crap player on RS 3 - or being
> utterly crap...

Everyone does both. It's the nature of the game.
Thu 11/12/03 at 20:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's not artificial, but you lknow what i mean...
Thu 11/12/03 at 20:45
Regular
"8==="
I love creeping around and making people second guess everything for a turn and then in the next turn just running in and doing a total 'rambo' on everyone. :D
Thu 11/12/03 at 20:45
Regular
Playing against humans is the ultimate artificial intelligence?

That's comparable with:

There are known knowns we now know.
There are unknown known we know we don't know we know that we think we have some idea about.
etc

:D
Thu 11/12/03 at 20:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Online play is like the ultimate AI - it's adaptive, keeps making you think and responsive.

I can picture myself tricking many a crap player on RS 3 - or being utterly crap...
Thu 11/12/03 at 19:56
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> I wouldn't worry about falling behind. I've seen newbies (hell I'M
> still a newbie on RS 3!) wipe out entire teams because they play
> unpredictably.

yeah, unpredicatability (is that a word?) is the way you win at rs3. you can never use the same tactic more than a few times before the opposite team becomes wise and a bullet becomes one with your brain.

distraction is my favourite tactic - make them think you are in one place then shoot them from another. the best way is obviously to throw a grenade or flashbang to screw them up, but there are other sneakier ways like using silenced pistols to shoot windows, so they have no idea where the shot came from etc.

it really is a top game.
Thu 11/12/03 at 19:56
Regular
"\\"
If your the best, you can feck anybody and everybody and not be fecked by anyone at all. But just about everyone from then downwards have even chances. As real newbs, like hedfix said, are unpredictable and don't play how everyone else does and either get wiped out, or catch everyone off guard and kill everyone.
Thu 11/12/03 at 19:55
Regular
I got counter strike this morning and I played for a while then at lunch time me and Tilta (Mr. quiet ;P) had a game and I got killed so easily by the other team, but later in the day I started to get the hang ot it and its bloody briliant when you can actually kill others :D
Thu 11/12/03 at 19:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ah.

It's different to Top spin then - on TS, if you're not the best, you're fecked...
Thu 11/12/03 at 19:48
Regular
"8==="
I wouldn't worry about falling behind. I've seen newbies (hell I'M still a newbie on RS 3!) wipe out entire teams because they play unpredictably. I myself took out a team last night simply by charging out from my base at the start, up the stairs of their base and gunning down the other team preparing to snipe out of their top floor positions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.