GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This wednesday: another gathering of SR LIVE?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 22:52
Regular
"8==="
Anyone up for another gathering of SR LIVE people this wednesday at about 7pm again?
Wed 17/12/03 at 10:28
Regular
indeed
Wed 17/12/03 at 10:31
Regular
to be honest, despite my preconceptions, I've found that most americans have an good sense of humour. Everyone assumes they're all 'god bless america', but most of them I've come across don't take themselves too seriously, and are pretty good people. As I play til ridiculously late hours, a lot of the games I am in are american ones anyway, so it'd be daft of me to turn my nose up at them.
Wed 17/12/03 at 10:53
Regular
there are some complete cretins online - I joined a server the other night, and after the first game, I was given grief by a bunch of morons who insisted that I could "not have made that shot with a FAMAS, you must be using a .50 cal". Right, now Ubi-soft created different sounds for each gun, a .50 cal has a distinctive BOOM sound, and as far as I know, cannot fire on full automatic.

Then last night I was kicked off a server, along with my 3 team mates for winning about 5 games in a row. "err, I don't know what you want to do about this, , but I can't play with these w**kers anymore" was the plea from the pathetic little cry-baby.

I love the game, I do, but it seems half the time I'm surfing menus trying to find games that have normal people in and not whinging f****ts, or 8 year old kids screaming down the mike.

/rant over
Wed 17/12/03 at 12:23
Regular
Borat, if ye see me online, join my game - I don't winge if I get beaten a lot in R63 (as it happens anyway :D) and I only kick idiots - so if you're not using a 50cal and somebody keeps insisting you are, they're kicked :D
Wed 17/12/03 at 12:31
Regular
are you not already on my friends list?

ah, no, you weren't at the 'SR Party' last week were you.

certainly sir.
Wed 17/12/03 at 12:59
Regular
"I love J-42"
Is this thing still on for tonight?
Wed 17/12/03 at 13:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've got RS3.

I've crap at it

7 kills to about 30 deaths.

Bizatch
Wed 17/12/03 at 15:33
Regular
play it tonight anyway - it will be fun*

where fun = chalking up many deaths.

don't worry, my kills have only recently overtook my deaths, and I'm up to 640 kills, so that's a hell of a lot of deaths.
Wed 17/12/03 at 15:54
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Im crap to RS3, FULL STOP.

But i would beat you all at PGR2, FULL STOP.
Wed 17/12/03 at 15:56
Regular
"8==="
Mattribute wrote:
> So, basically, he's an ass.

Yes he is. I don't sound American.

Anyway, beware of Tilt's friends who can't distinguish accents.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.