GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This wednesday: another gathering of SR LIVE?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 22:52
Regular
"8==="
Anyone up for another gathering of SR LIVE people this wednesday at about 7pm again?
Tue 16/12/03 at 08:58
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Newbies usually do quite well.

Yeah it did, and continues to do wonders for hedfix ;D

I'm up for your idea yes, but I am still only in possession of Rainbow Six 3 and Mech Assault. Rainbow Six is excellent, and although I like Mech Assault too, it becomes a bit dull after a few games of endless blasting. Are the capture the flag games any more fun? Or is there anything at all more tactical than 'Charge your weapon, fire, charge your weapon, fire, charge your weapon, fire, DIE - start again'?

With that in mind, they should have CTF in rainbow six, or king of the hill, imagine how excellent that would be! No more camping in king of the hill! CTF would be particularly good, as you'd have most of your team assaulting the enemy spawn simultaneously. Ubi-Soft, pull your finger out.
Tue 16/12/03 at 01:00
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Ive got the nite off, so book me down for RS3/MM3/Crimson etc.
Mon 15/12/03 at 23:49
Regular
Why do you have to do it on days where us people who work in retail are working til 10pm?

Or I am anyway.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:59
Regular
"8==="
Newbies usually do quite well.

Just vary your tactics and try to learn the level layouts as quickly as possible.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Teal'c"
Mind you, with me getting R6 3 on Wednesday, and the Xbox LIVE thingy maybe being this Wednesday, I won’t have had any time to practise..so..*weeps*
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:54
Regular
"8==="
I have the first two games you mentioned.

If it's like the last one it'll probably start with RS 3 and then break up to other games like Mech Assault.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Teal'c"
Yes.

This time, Nash shall appear, out of the mist, with a R6 3 + headset, MM3 and Top Spin.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:52
Regular
"8==="
Anyone up for another gathering of SR LIVE people this wednesday at about 7pm again?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.