GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Iain Lee at it again..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/12/03 at 10:35
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
F-Zero GX is an inferior wipeout clone according to him. Kate Lawlor says it is good because it is easy.

Don't get the new Amped he says, get SSX Tricky!

What a tw@t.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:27
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Ok, I may of said he's alright in my books last week, but now, after this comment on F-Zero GX, he has really shown why he will never work in Television again (after Friday) and why he is probably the stupidist "Hardcore" (hardcore being a comment he said about himself, LOL) gamer on the planet.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:47
Regular
Iain Lee is a moron.

Nuff said...
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
jamie_d_resi_dude wrote:
> hmmm i figure by the 'man with wide eyes 2 good for his own good'
> remark then you mean iain lee, but whats he actually said?

He called Viewtiful Joe rubbish, not by playing the game (which is one of the most innovative, stylish and addictive platform games I've ever played) but by just looking at the cover of the game box. So yes, he his a complete moron, and I wouldn't trust anything he says.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:01
"i luv my magnum!!"
hmmm i figure by the 'man with wide eyes 2 good for his own good' remark then you mean iain lee, but whats he actually said?
Tue 16/12/03 at 14:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
People in other forums wouldn't even bother typing up what a man with eyes too wide for his own good said about a game on their console.
Tue 16/12/03 at 14:06
"i luv my magnum!!"
can someone answer my question? why all the iain lee slagging wots goin on ?
Tue 16/12/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> everyone was just expressing their own opinion (as you were) ...

Wasn't a go at the ppl here, but a generalisation. Most game reviews get judged on games of past and games of future. Why don't people judge a game purely on itself? And then we would know what it's really like.

:)
Tue 16/12/03 at 13:57
"i luv my magnum!!"
dont laugh i really dont know wots goin on..
Tue 16/12/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Teal'c"
Haha.
Tue 16/12/03 at 13:45
"i luv my magnum!!"
sorry 2 be at bit behind with times but how come every1 is slaggin iain lee off? wots he done??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.