GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Iain Lee at it again..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/12/03 at 10:35
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
F-Zero GX is an inferior wipeout clone according to him. Kate Lawlor says it is good because it is easy.

Don't get the new Amped he says, get SSX Tricky!

What a tw@t.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:35
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
F-Zero GX is an inferior wipeout clone according to him. Kate Lawlor says it is good because it is easy.

Don't get the new Amped he says, get SSX Tricky!

What a tw@t.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Easy?

Sheet, if she finds it easy I must be worse at games than I thought.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
...and wipeout was just "stunt car racer" with hover-cars, and "stunt car racer was.. etc"
arguements like that could go on forever.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:47
Regular
When was the first wipeout available?
And the first f-zero?

I have a strong feeling there were no wipeouts before the SNES F-Zero.

Oh well, one day we'll burn him to the ground. Until then I guess he'll have his opinions...
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:48
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Funny thing is she said it was easy as she kept trying to turn into the side of the track, and ended up going backwards.

Anyway, F-Zero was around before Wipeout and it's certainly not inferior.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:50
Regular
Didn't he also say that the GameCube was a brilliant console and everyone should get one? I find it strange that there are now 3 topics about this buy, just because he has an opinion.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:50
Regular
And when was the last wipeout released?

It's been a little while, unless I missed something...
So it's hardly a choice between the two, without opting for a very dated game.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Booooom"
You say Wipeout has copied F-Zero...lmao Well Wipeout was bacially a piece of crap, I rented the game and wasnt worth 1 cent...F-Zero kicks it a$$ in all sections..who do you think you are???HAHA
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:57
Regular
I didn't say wipeout copied, I mean it's hardly a revolutionary idea, futuristic racer...
Just that f-zero isn't much of a wipeout clone if the f-zero series has been running longer!
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah, WipeOut didn't happen until the PlayStation (in '95), I think.

Yet, F-Zero was already out on the SNES (back in 1992, or something...).

And I bet they sit there at 9:05 wondering why no-one ever watched their show...!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.