GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rumours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/08/01 at 23:10
Regular
As I promised before I went on holiday, here is the new topic.

As discussion tends to be a bit thin on the ground, I thought a discussion topic would be good.

Every so often, I will put a question, a rumour, a statement, a crazy storyline, something that will start a discussion. I will try to keep it regular and I will try to avoid spoilers, although some may creep in.

Would you prefer each question to have it's own topic or should I put every question in here?
Page:
Sat 29/09/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Back in black"
Grandprix wrote:
> Some rumours:

An update on Armageddon. It is now being called Payback. The
> name was changed because of the terrorists attacks. (Thanks Ant).
- Not surprising, I though armagedon would be a bad name anyway, many people fear that we could be facing it:(

After finding a spot
> for Steven Richards, the WWF are back to square one after Kronik quit. Could
> this be the end of Steven Richards?
-Thank god!

The WWF have no plans to split the Hardys
> yet. The Edge/Christian storyline is set to run for a couple more months so
> maybe after that.

The WWF are going to hold back the split of WWF/WCW until
> after January 2002.
- Oh dear hell

Triple H is has a tentative return date of
> November.
- some good news
Sat 29/09/01 at 20:13
Regular
got any new rumours GP?
Fri 28/09/01 at 14:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just a rumour:

As another topic has stated, K-Kwik is just one of the wrestlers who will not get his contract renewed when it runs out later this year.

Also, Al Snow has gone on record saying that the winner of Tough Enough will get a one year developmental contract plus a match on Smackdown.
Thu 27/09/01 at 11:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Some rumours:

An update on Armageddon. It is now being called Payback. The name was changed because of the terrorists attacks. (Thanks Ant).

Just if you didn't know, the WWF are holding auditions for Tough Enough 2. I think many agree that Tough Enough has been very watchable so far.

After finding a spot for Steven Richards, the WWF are back to square one after Kronik quit. Could this be the end of Steven Richards?

The WWF have no plans to split the Hardys yet. The Edge/Christian storyline is set to run for a couple more months so maybe after that.

The WWF are going to hold back the split of WWF/WCW until after January 2002.

Triple H is has a tentative return date of November.

Steph and RVD is likely to be a long term arrangement until the return of Triple H.

A funny point: During a baseball game in America, a huge RVD chant rang out.
Wed 26/09/01 at 17:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grandprix wrote:
> Some rumours:

Apparently, Bischoff has told Hogan to talk to the WWF and sign
> for them.

WWF Raw is War is going to be simply called WWF Raw.

I heard that too...

WWF's
> December PPV is not to be called Armageddon.

Yep, because of all the attacks on America.

It is expected that Christian
> will face Edge at No Mercy for the Intercontinental Title in a Ladder
> match.

Sounds very good to me...c'mon Christian!

Matt Hardy may join the Alliance to cause the break up of the Hardys
> and to start a feud with Jeff.

Yes! I hate the Hardys!

Christian is likely to join the
> Alliance.

Yeah, rather obvious really.

Stone Cold has two storylines to work on. He could pick up where he
> left off with The Rock or he could battle RVD for the Alliance leadership.

Supposedly, he'll feud with The Rock soon.
Wed 26/09/01 at 14:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Chriatian will probably join the alliace because WCW/ECW need some well known talent on their side.

Lita had better split up with Matt and stay in the WWF
Wed 26/09/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Some rumours:

Apparently, Bischoff has told Hogan to talk to the WWF and sign for them.

WWF Raw is War is going to be simply called WWF Raw.

WWF's December PPV is not to be called Armageddon.

It is expected that Christian will face Edge at No Mercy for the Intercontinental Title in a Ladder match.

Matt Hardy may join the Alliance to cause the break up of the Hardys and to start a feud with Jeff.

Christian is likely to join the Alliance.

Stone Cold has two storylines to work on. He could pick up where he left off with The Rock or he could battle RVD for the Alliance leadership.
Tue 25/09/01 at 18:43
I thought that piledrivers were banned from wrestling after Undertaker gave triple H a tombstone piledriver when he made his return at Judgement day. Because of the Tombstone Triple H got a stinger in his back (whatever that is). Austin gave one to Kurt Angle on RAW (as you probably know), and even if their head doesn't really touch the ground it is still bloody dangerous. Don't ask why I'm writing this. I'm just trying to get as many posts and words as I can
Tue 25/09/01 at 18:40
Ken Shamrock will NOT, I repeat, will NOT be returning to the WWF. HE has signed a contract with some Japanese wrestling company and if he ever returns to the WWF it will probabl be in 2 years. "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner will most likely be joining WWFE and may bring a couple of WCW mates along with him. Sting? Who knows. Nash? There's a possibility. There have also been rumours that there could be another Invasion at WrestleMania. Since hardly any of the WCW big boys came along WrestleMania would be the perfect time to bring them along. This date is also the return of Chris Benoit. Don't excpect Goldberg to join since he will probably start a career as some crappy Hollywood actor. Personally, I think that Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are flabby old men you should just face the music and retire. If they carry on wrsetling, God help us all.
Tue 25/09/01 at 12:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Some rumours:

Bradshaw is going to be shifting towards more singles action with a feud against Test. This does not mean the end of the APA though.

Triple H could return in a few weeks in an non-wrestling role.

The Hardy boys are heading for a break up.

There has been a lot of talk about Tajiri. He has a habit of misplacing his kicks and making mouths bleed.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.