GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rumours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/08/01 at 23:10
Regular
As I promised before I went on holiday, here is the new topic.

As discussion tends to be a bit thin on the ground, I thought a discussion topic would be good.

Every so often, I will put a question, a rumour, a statement, a crazy storyline, something that will start a discussion. I will try to keep it regular and I will try to avoid spoilers, although some may creep in.

Would you prefer each question to have it's own topic or should I put every question in here?
Page:
Tue 02/10/01 at 12:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Shawn Michaels didn't show his face backstage when the WWF went through Texas. After the way he acted last time, it was made clear that he was not welcome back anytime in the near future. Besides insulting everyone by showing up in no condition to work, he insulted long time friend Triple H by blaming him for not sticking up for him when management decided to cancel his push and send him home.

It seems very likely that Stacy Keibler will face Torrie Wilson at No Mercy.

Many rumours are going around that Nash and Hall will return to the WWF when their Time Warner contracts expire. This could lead to an nWo angle and could possibly lead to the end of the Alliance.

Benoit is going to join Tazz and Michael Cole on Heat this week. Whether we will see this in this country remains to be seen.

Eddie Guerrero is to leave rehab in the next few days and head to OVW to get rid of ring rust. Maybe a return next year.
Mon 01/10/01 at 20:40
Regular
Triple H has been backstage at the past few WWF events.
Mon 01/10/01 at 15:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I read that too. i thnik that Kronik will stay but not really get it to do any good with their careers.
Mon 01/10/01 at 14:42
Regular
"..."
Actually, on the subject of Kronik, this weeks Ross report says that Brian Clarke has been released and Brian Adams has been sent to OVW. Who's telling the truth here?
Mon 01/10/01 at 13:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Some rumours:

It is believed that Kronik have not left the WWF. The WWF wanted Kronik to go to OVW, which they refused to do. The WWF then tried to buy out Kronik's contract but that has not been accepted yet. So they are still part of the WWF.

New reports say that Edge will face Christian in a TLC match for the Intercontinental Title at No Mercy.

Reports suggest that Ric Flair may make an appearance at Survivor Series. Triple H is expected to make a return at Survivor Series too.
Mon 01/10/01 at 09:38
Thanks Kid Rock you have made me the happiest person on earth.
Finally HBK will come back to the WWF........
Mon 01/10/01 at 09:35
i think X-pac will go to the alliance he has lost popularity since D-X went like wildlight says he would be better off in the alliance.

I think christian might go but not too sure. I think he will want to finish his feud with Edge before going to WCW
Mon 01/10/01 at 02:04
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Im watching Heat right now and Spike Dudley Vs Mike Awsome was a good match, anyways....

It has been rumoured for a while now that X Pac will move to the alliance and just on Heat he was conferig with RVD about a possible move.

I think X Pac will go to WCW because they need some known superstars so to speak an dit will build their numbers ond give them more gold and so on.

Do you think X Pac will go?
Do you think he should?
What are your thoughts?
Sun 30/09/01 at 22:00
Regular
HBK will return soon
Sun 30/09/01 at 21:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Sorry everyone. I was away this weekend and so therefore have been unable to put up any rumours.

Service will resume on Monday.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.