GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rumours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/08/01 at 23:10
Regular
As I promised before I went on holiday, here is the new topic.

As discussion tends to be a bit thin on the ground, I thought a discussion topic would be good.

Every so often, I will put a question, a rumour, a statement, a crazy storyline, something that will start a discussion. I will try to keep it regular and I will try to avoid spoilers, although some may creep in.

Would you prefer each question to have it's own topic or should I put every question in here?
Page:
Sun 26/08/01 at 23:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
As I promised before I went on holiday, here is the new topic.

As discussion tends to be a bit thin on the ground, I thought a discussion topic would be good.

Every so often, I will put a question, a rumour, a statement, a crazy storyline, something that will start a discussion. I will try to keep it regular and I will try to avoid spoilers, although some may creep in.

Would you prefer each question to have it's own topic or should I put every question in here?
Sun 26/08/01 at 23:36
Regular
"Back in black"
Hey nice one GP. Erm, I would prefer it if you put them all in here, but be warned Andy will post loads too, probebly before you just to be annoying!
Sun 26/08/01 at 23:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just remember that I write the questions. No one else.
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:15
when will the first lie be posted? this topics useless yntill then
Mon 27/08/01 at 08:01
Regular
"..."
I heard a rumour that Jericho would turn heel and start an affair with stephanie. But I think i may have read that rumor on this forum...so that was fairly pointless.
Mon 27/08/01 at 10:08
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Jericho heel again? Great!

Only problem with that is, I wont know wheather to cheer Jericho or boo Stephanie. Probably a combination of the two.
Mon 27/08/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
First rumour.

This is not a spoiler!

Raven is facing RVD for the Hardcore Title on the 27th August edition of Raw. It is expected that one or both will split from the Alliance.

Who will leave the Alliance?
Who will walk out champ?

There is also another rumour about a WCW show called Excess.
Apparently, TV companies just want a WWF show and that's it.

What do you think?
Should we split the companies?
Should the WWF have Excess to replace Raw?
Mon 27/08/01 at 16:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
replace raw. never. if one of the 2 join the wwf then it will be rvd as everyone likes him because he is so hardcore.
Mon 27/08/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A lot of people think RVD is ready for a WWF or WCW Title shot. Is he?
Mon 27/08/01 at 16:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
well i dunno how good he is without hardcore but if any of those matches were no dq then he could well win one of them.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.