GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aaliyah died"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/08/01 at 18:46
Regular
tallented young singer/Actress (Romeo must die) and (Try again) has died in a plane crash after making the latest single video. She was really good with Jet Li in romeo must die and it is sad to hear of her death as she was only 22
Thu 20/09/01 at 16:18
Regular
It is amazing that this seemed like such a big event at the time but in scale with the American attacks it i completely ower powered
Mon 03/09/01 at 12:50
Regular
ItalianStallion12180 wrote:
> ok..ive only been on here one day and everyone seems to hate me
> already!!!..... i offer my condolences to Aaliyah's family and
> friends and she will be missed big time in the music and film
> industry... im sowy if i offended anyone with my message (i was
> p***** at the time!) but surely it werent that bad?!?!..whats wrong
> with saying that someone is fit??...

What was itallion stallion Banned for?
Sun 02/09/01 at 19:26
Ashley wrote:
> tallented young singer/Actress (Romeo must die) and (Try again) has
> died in a plane crash after making the latest single video. She was
> really good with Jet Li in romeo must die and it is sad to hear of
> her death as she was only 22

Her album is called "1979-2001 rip" it tells u how long she lived 4.
Sat 01/09/01 at 11:37
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> Was she Ashley in Fresh prince? Woah. She was a good talent there.
> My girl friend spent the whole of last summer jigging to that tune
> (try again). (:(

Thats Tatyana Ali from Fresh Prince.
Sat 01/09/01 at 11:34
Regular
Just realised it was the 4th anniversary of her death when we were talking about di
Sat 01/09/01 at 10:25
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Aaliyah wasn't Ashley from fresh prince, although she did have a pop career aswell, featuring Will Smith most of the time.
Sat 01/09/01 at 10:06
Was she Ashley in Fresh prince? Woah. She was a good talent there. My girl friend spent the whole of last summer jigging to that tune (try again). (:(
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yup.

There have been a lot of very cool posts in this thread.
Thanks for replying to points raised in a nice, non-shouty way.
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:25
Regular
mt died 3 days later i was annoyed that she got so little coverage. She was a far beter person yet only got a page about 20 pages in in most papers where as the people who did anything like sell her a hamster when she was eight were front page stuff
Fri 31/08/01 at 13:35
Regular
"not dead"
Yes I remember when Mother Theresa died, wasn't it a few days later, (I don't remember the date, it was 4 years ago!) But it went largely unnoticed as the country cried about Di, saying how great she was because she campaigned against landmines.

Hmmm, who really did more?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.