GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Saturn"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 11:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Well recently I bought that unloved black lump, the Saturn.

Anyway I have now begun to start buying some games for it. I have Sega Rally, Command &Conquer and Tomb Raider which should be on its way soon.

However I imagine some of you have some old Saturn stuff kicking around and I would be interested if you wanted to sell any of it.
Wed 24/12/03 at 15:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
if ya get the chance, get a copy of Athlete Kings!! :)
Wed 24/12/03 at 12:42
Regular
"eat toast!"
lets not forget shining force 3 or nights and many other games. But to really get anyway with a saturn, you need to get it chipped and play all the better games. Castlevania symphony of the night was good.
Tue 23/12/03 at 15:35
"I love yo... lamp."
Not quite as poor as you might think. Plus they had Daytona. Oh, and Radiant Silvergun.
Tue 23/12/03 at 13:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Saturn.

Pffft.

Thy were really poor...
Tue 23/12/03 at 11:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Well recently I bought that unloved black lump, the Saturn.

Anyway I have now begun to start buying some games for it. I have Sega Rally, Command &Conquer and Tomb Raider which should be on its way soon.

However I imagine some of you have some old Saturn stuff kicking around and I would be interested if you wanted to sell any of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.