GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Saturn"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 11:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Well recently I bought that unloved black lump, the Saturn.

Anyway I have now begun to start buying some games for it. I have Sega Rally, Command &Conquer and Tomb Raider which should be on its way soon.

However I imagine some of you have some old Saturn stuff kicking around and I would be interested if you wanted to sell any of it.
Sat 24/01/04 at 17:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Grandprix wrote:
> I so badly wanted a Saturn for Sonic. Anyone know a good emulator? :)

Get some old Xplosiv £4.99 range games for your PC. You can get Sonic R, Sonic 3D, Formula Karts, Sega Rally and various others. However, I don't think any of them work on XP, although they do on ME.
Fri 23/01/04 at 21:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I so badly wanted a Saturn for Sonic. Anyone know a good emulator? :)
Fri 23/01/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Plate of glue"
What was the saturn's specs?
Fri 23/01/04 at 21:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I bought a Sega Saturn just before xmas with Sega Rally, when i bought it the staff in Gamestation where whispering, "We have just sold a Saturn". Everyone else was buying xbox's etc... but i have alot of consoles all ready. I will be getting more games for it eventually our gamestation has hundreds of games in for the saturn very cheap. Everynow and again there will be some old console to buy. Its pretty good!
Thu 22/01/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I never owned a Saturn, but I do have some Saturn games on PC; Sega Rally Championship, Formula Karts, Tomb Raider, Sonic R and Sonic 3D are the first that come to mind.

All rule muchly, although FK is full of bugs.
Thu 22/01/04 at 10:01
LOL, it seems like it's a no.
Wed 21/01/04 at 10:28
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I really want a Saturn. My mums partner had one when I first knew him about 6 years ago. I played Clockwork Knight, Daytona, DOOM and Mansion of the hidden souls all the time. Then he got rid and got a PS1.
Bluhh!!

I really want a Saturn though.
Tue 30/12/03 at 16:46
"I love yo... lamp."
I'll ask again, does anyone have Saturn stuff that they want to sell?
Sun 28/12/03 at 20:15
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Very_Metal wrote:
> if ya get the chance, get a copy of Athlete Kings!! :)

Listen to this guy.
Fri 26/12/03 at 17:04
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
fighters megamix is a must have and all 3 of the panzer dragoon games if u can find them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.