GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Saturn"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 11:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Well recently I bought that unloved black lump, the Saturn.

Anyway I have now begun to start buying some games for it. I have Sega Rally, Command &Conquer and Tomb Raider which should be on its way soon.

However I imagine some of you have some old Saturn stuff kicking around and I would be interested if you wanted to sell any of it.
Tue 23/12/03 at 11:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Well recently I bought that unloved black lump, the Saturn.

Anyway I have now begun to start buying some games for it. I have Sega Rally, Command &Conquer and Tomb Raider which should be on its way soon.

However I imagine some of you have some old Saturn stuff kicking around and I would be interested if you wanted to sell any of it.
Tue 23/12/03 at 13:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Saturn.

Pffft.

Thy were really poor...
Tue 23/12/03 at 15:35
"I love yo... lamp."
Not quite as poor as you might think. Plus they had Daytona. Oh, and Radiant Silvergun.
Wed 24/12/03 at 12:42
Regular
"eat toast!"
lets not forget shining force 3 or nights and many other games. But to really get anyway with a saturn, you need to get it chipped and play all the better games. Castlevania symphony of the night was good.
Wed 24/12/03 at 15:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
if ya get the chance, get a copy of Athlete Kings!! :)
Fri 26/12/03 at 17:04
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
fighters megamix is a must have and all 3 of the panzer dragoon games if u can find them.
Sun 28/12/03 at 20:15
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Very_Metal wrote:
> if ya get the chance, get a copy of Athlete Kings!! :)

Listen to this guy.
Tue 30/12/03 at 16:46
"I love yo... lamp."
I'll ask again, does anyone have Saturn stuff that they want to sell?
Wed 21/01/04 at 10:28
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I really want a Saturn. My mums partner had one when I first knew him about 6 years ago. I played Clockwork Knight, Daytona, DOOM and Mansion of the hidden souls all the time. Then he got rid and got a PS1.
Bluhh!!

I really want a Saturn though.
Thu 22/01/04 at 10:01
LOL, it seems like it's a no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.