GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWW=F European title...and the point is?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/08/01 at 15:40
Regular
Just been reminded that the WWF actually has a European title...and i'm asking why are thy bothering??? Matt Hardy has held it for a long time now and he doesn't seem to have a rivalry with anyone for it right now so the title is effectively dead and he doesn't even bother defending it...he just seems to wrestle tag-team matches with either his brother or more recently Chris Jericho. Has everyone else lost interest in the European title? I mean it is the lesser of three open titles in the WWF after the Heavyweight title and the IC title so no wrestlers even seem to want it. At least the HC and LHW titles hav their own divisions to make them a bit more interesting, but the European seems to have nothing? How could the WWF spice this title up a bit??? I thought it would be intersting to make it open only to competitors from Europe, but then remembered that Regal would be the only person eligible to hold it then...any ideas???
Tue 28/08/01 at 23:48
The Cong Man wrote:
> True, but i fork out £30 for sky sports 1, 2 + 3 and the only
> thing i watch is the wrestling. My favourite team - Nottingham
> Forest are never on the football and the other sports are boring 2
> watch i'd rather be playing them.

yeah i suppose, but americans have to pay about $15 for just one event while over you pay £27 for 4 raws,4 smackdowns and 1 ppv a month (excluding U.K PPV that i don't watch cause there are never any good matche and no title changes or they just win it back on the next raw)
Tue 28/08/01 at 23:42
Regular
"..."
True, but i fork out £30 for sky sports 1, 2 + 3 and the only thing i watch is the wrestling. My favourite team - Nottingham Forest are never on the football and the other sports are boring 2 watch i'd rather be playing them.
Tue 28/08/01 at 23:39
The Cong Man wrote:
> Sandshrewrules wrote:
AND
> ANYWAY WE GET PPV FREE IN ENGLAND
> ON SKY SPORTS 1 OR CHANNEL 4

You might get Skysports 1 free, but
> then I expect your dad is forking out some kind of subscription fee
> to get skyspurts in the first place, so you are paying for it, just
> not in the same way that Americans do.

Yeah but you don't just get wrestling on sky sports, u get football, rugby, cricket and other sports
Tue 28/08/01 at 23:36
Regular
"..."
da-game-man wrote:
> i agree they should definatly change the belts more often.

Think yourself lucky that they change as often as they do. i can remember in the late 70s/early 80s when Billy Graham held the WWF title belt for EIGHT YEARS!!!
Tue 28/08/01 at 23:34
Regular
"..."
Sandshrewrules wrote:
AND
> ANYWAY WE GET PPV FREE IN ENGLAND ON SKY SPORTS 1 OR CHANNEL 4

You might get Skysports 1 free, but then I expect your dad is forking out some kind of subscription fee to get skyspurts in the first place, so you are paying for it, just not in the same way that Americans do.
Tue 28/08/01 at 22:23
that did kind of ruin the story for me too
Tue 28/08/01 at 22:18
just telling the facts
Tue 28/08/01 at 22:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Please try to avoid putting spoilers in the topics. Some people don't want to know what happens.
Tue 28/08/01 at 21:57
fine
have it your way
Tue 28/08/01 at 21:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
Sandshrewrules wrote:
> I reacken the WWF Title should not change hands that often of raw or
> smackdown because if it changes 2 often the title race gets boring
> but then again if they hold it too long it does get boring

AND
> ANYWAY WE GET PPV FREE IN ENGLAND ON SKY SPORTS 1 OR CHANNEL 4

Please stop typing in capitals!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.