GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWW=F European title...and the point is?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/08/01 at 15:40
Regular
Just been reminded that the WWF actually has a European title...and i'm asking why are thy bothering??? Matt Hardy has held it for a long time now and he doesn't seem to have a rivalry with anyone for it right now so the title is effectively dead and he doesn't even bother defending it...he just seems to wrestle tag-team matches with either his brother or more recently Chris Jericho. Has everyone else lost interest in the European title? I mean it is the lesser of three open titles in the WWF after the Heavyweight title and the IC title so no wrestlers even seem to want it. At least the HC and LHW titles hav their own divisions to make them a bit more interesting, but the European seems to have nothing? How could the WWF spice this title up a bit??? I thought it would be intersting to make it open only to competitors from Europe, but then remembered that Regal would be the only person eligible to hold it then...any ideas???
Fri 24/08/01 at 15:40
Regular
"..."
Just been reminded that the WWF actually has a European title...and i'm asking why are thy bothering??? Matt Hardy has held it for a long time now and he doesn't seem to have a rivalry with anyone for it right now so the title is effectively dead and he doesn't even bother defending it...he just seems to wrestle tag-team matches with either his brother or more recently Chris Jericho. Has everyone else lost interest in the European title? I mean it is the lesser of three open titles in the WWF after the Heavyweight title and the IC title so no wrestlers even seem to want it. At least the HC and LHW titles hav their own divisions to make them a bit more interesting, but the European seems to have nothing? How could the WWF spice this title up a bit??? I thought it would be intersting to make it open only to competitors from Europe, but then remembered that Regal would be the only person eligible to hold it then...any ideas???
Fri 24/08/01 at 15:41
Regular
"..."
Sorry 4 the typo in the subject line BTW :s
Fri 24/08/01 at 16:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You could of said the same thing about the WWF title before Summerslam. Austin wasn't defending it and no one was going for it.

There are so many titles flying about now, it was inevitable that one would be forgotton about. A rivalry is required for this title though. Perhaps Tazz?
Fri 24/08/01 at 17:13
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Tazz VS Jerry Lynn.
Fri 24/08/01 at 17:51
Regular
"Back in black"
Well at the moment there is a little angle called INVASION. There are twice as many belts to concentrate on. Once the angle is over... More concentration will be put towards the Euro title.

Also, this weeks Raw had something which I thought may lead to a Matt Hardy fued. I'll say no more though as I wont be a 'spoiler'.
Fri 24/08/01 at 18:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
With the whole Invasion storyline it's hard to get all the talent on the WWF television so the belt was forgot about.

Ever seen Kanyon defend his title?......nope (or has he?)

The WCW tilte however is always on the line and I think there trying to establish the WCW side of things right at the moment anyhow.
Fri 24/08/01 at 18:50
i lost my europen title to al snow in smackdown2 yesturday if it helps. i think chrsitian is going afetr the euro title
Fri 24/08/01 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kanyon didn t even win his title. booker t gave him it and no he hasn t defended it yet.
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:17
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> You could of said the same thing about the WWF title before
> Summerslam. Austin wasn't defending it and no one was going for
> it.

But that was because Austin broke his hand when Booker T put him through the announcers table and he was trying to rest it. As far as I am aware Matt Hardy is 100% fit
Sat 25/08/01 at 08:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
he defended it on raw against christian on raw but christian doesn t really want a title. he s just jealous of edge having the ic and being king of the ring.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.