GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Illnesses/Accidents"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/02/10 at 15:05
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Has anyone here had or have a serious accident or medical condition and has/does it affect your daily life?
Tue 23/02/10 at 17:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
pokemanic333 wrote:
"hey im ginger thats quite offensive u know!"

Oops, apologies. I had to pick a minority for the joke and that was the first that sprang to mind.

You have free license to say: "Still, at least I can walk!"
Tue 23/02/10 at 17:09
Regular
"semper fi"
Timmargh wrote:
> I have FSH muscular dystrophy (weak and wasting muscles) and it
> affects pretty much everything I do. I use a wheelchair
> full-time, can't wash or dress myself, have visits from care
> nurses three times daily and have a friend who's my official
> carer and does my shopping, housework and helps me with anything
> I need.
>
> While technically it's not life threatening, it is getting
> steadily more difficult to breath (I can't sleep horizontal and
> need to be angled up about 20°) and everyone I know with the
> same condition who's died has done so due to breathing
> difficulties. Oh joy.
>
> Still, at least I'm not ginger.

hey im ginger thats quite offensive u know!
Tue 23/02/10 at 17:08
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Nothing serious, but I have severe astigmatism, which makes seeing a nightmare. I wear glasses to correct it, but as the axis keeps moving, they rarely properly correct it.

Tend to get headaches a lot and the induced myopia I have with it means an increase in floaters (as in the eye sense...dirty boy!).

So in the long shot, I am pretty poor at seeing. Although well sighted enough to check out a girl :p And if she doesn't like it I whack on my glasses and say I couldn't see her if I tried :p
Tue 23/02/10 at 17:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I have FSH muscular dystrophy (weak and wasting muscles) and it affects pretty much everything I do. I use a wheelchair full-time, can't wash or dress myself, have visits from care nurses three times daily and have a friend who's my official carer and does my shopping, housework and helps me with anything I need.

While technically it's not life threatening, it is getting steadily more difficult to breath (I can't sleep horizontal and need to be angled up about 20°) and everyone I know with the same condition who's died has done so due to breathing difficulties. Oh joy.

Still, at least I'm not ginger.
Tue 23/02/10 at 16:48
Regular
"semper fi"
i have autism not really a accident but its still bad :(
Tue 23/02/10 at 15:05
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Has anyone here had or have a serious accident or medical condition and has/does it affect your daily life?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.