GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Illnesses/Accidents"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/02/10 at 15:05
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Has anyone here had or have a serious accident or medical condition and has/does it affect your daily life?
Wed 24/02/10 at 19:39
Regular
"And in last place.."
I have athsma and I've been partially deaf with tinnitus in one ear for a few months now. The athsma I rarely notice but the tinnitus can be very annoying.
Wed 24/02/10 at 17:59
Regular
"semper fi"
ButchML wrote:
> jubbachainsaw wrote:
> Ill have to just put up with the usual abuse, moaning and
> allegations of Terrorism
>
> Just like working at Freeola then!

lol that was a good one XD
Wed 24/02/10 at 13:08
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Back on subject, no real major illnesses (that I'm going to go into here) to speak of, blew out my medial collateral ligament playing rugby when I was about 15 which not only screwed up my chances of playing any more contact sports without fear of being on crutches for the rest of my life and also messed up my last year of GCSE P.E. and prevented me from taking A level P.E. :(

I also dislocated my thumb playing the same sport, my thumb now turns a nice purple colour when really cold as it shifted some blood vessels or some such. Funny thing is, I didn't notice it for a couple of minutes after doing it.
Wed 24/02/10 at 13:02
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> Ill have to just put up with the usual abuse, moaning and
> allegations of Terrorism

Just like working at Freeola then!
Wed 24/02/10 at 10:12
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Warhunt wrote:
> I don't think they do work in the same way as the old ones,
> although the technical factors of both elude me. We had a chat
> about them on here a few days back and the images looked more
> like MRi machines so who knows.
>
> Probably best to stay away from them I guess.

Ill have to just put up with the usual abuse, moaning and allegations of Terrorism I receive from the French airport security when I go with my girlfriend to see her mum.
Wed 24/02/10 at 09:16
Staff
"After all this time"
The following is a newspapers report of what happened to my partner just before Christmas.

Man airlifted to hospital

The 48-year-old became trapped in his vehicle after it left the road and crashed through a wooden fence on northbound carriageway of the M6 Toll near to T4 in Weeford, Shenstone, on Monday.

He suffered a serious head injury when the car overturned and landed in a field just off the carriageway.

Emergency crews, including firefighters from Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield and Tamworth fire stations, worked to release the driver from the wreckage by cutting off the driver’s side of the vehicle.

The man, who has not been named, was treated at the scene before being flown by the Midlands Air Ambulance to Selly Oak Hospital.

Den was in hospital in Birmingham for 8 days he suffered 7 broken ribs a serious cut to his head and a broken shoulder.
Wed 24/02/10 at 09:15
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I don't think they do work in the same way as the old ones, although the technical factors of both elude me. We had a chat about them on here a few days back and the images looked more like MRi machines so who knows.

Probably best to stay away from them I guess.
Wed 24/02/10 at 08:58
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Warhunt wrote:
> Random, and yet you still work for these people :D

This was at Broomfield but I work up in Westminster. The problem is that my condition and whatnot is so rare that even my Neurologists team have no idea. It took me 11 Neurologists to even find out what was wrong with me.

Warhunt wrote:
> An interesting question, do you think you would be able to go
> through the new airport scanners then?

I dont really know, do they use magnetism at all? Thats why I cant go through the old ones as it wipes the settings.
Wed 24/02/10 at 08:57
Staff
"After all this time"
Edgy wrote:
> IBS - it's crap...literally

Poor you about 5 years ago after many months of illness I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease
Wed 24/02/10 at 08:49
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Random, and yet you still work for these people :D

An interesting question, do you think you would be able to go through the new airport scanners then?

Think I've had asthma.... That's about it,.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.