GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Bring It.......latest info......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/08/01 at 11:49
Regular
Over the past 2-3 days the betas have been released and info has been flooding out especially in the form of movies and pictures.

The referee in the game (which is hebner. no surprize there) is rather....defensive. If someone runs in then good old Earl will get in your face and if you hang around you might make him angry. In one movie Earl had grabbed the ladder and was beating up someone. A bit drastic but earl is known for trying to keep things in orded but using a ladder on someone is slightly unfair.

Some things have been confirmed including 6 man Hell In A Cell. Speaking of HIAC keel said its not going to be full.
It seems to me he is lying. 1. He stated that iw WOULD be in the game last year. 2. Theres been no pictures of the HIAC. I wonder why that could be. This is probably (99%) one of the surprizes in the game.
Another confirmed match is the three layers of hell match.
This is a 2 out of 3 match but you pick the stipulations. (Like Austin V HHH match if you saw it).

Tajiri is in but I think everyone knows that. But now its confirmed that the green mist and variations of it will be in (probably meaning different colours).

At the moment I have 184 mb of JBI movies on my computer and im still downloading some :)
Sun 02/09/01 at 10:18
Regular
ps2.ign.com/previews/15128/html.

Thats the site Ant it has great movies and pics.

I have got on movie so far: Kurt Angle entance, Undertaker entance, run in's, Rhyno's entance, Jericho vs Rhyno (Including the Gore).

Its a great site check it out
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
What?!?! GMS IS IN IT AS WELL?!?! FANTASTIC!!

Where was this confirmed Scott??
Sat 01/09/01 at 16:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i won't underestimate the power of PS". i have a ps2. it is amazing
Sat 01/09/01 at 16:17
Regular
do not under estimate the power of the Playstation2
Sat 01/09/01 at 15:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i don't think they will. coz that would be to many wrestlers for one game.
Sat 01/09/01 at 13:20
Regular
i hope you can get RVD and all ECw wrestlers as added people during season mode
Sat 01/09/01 at 11:58
Regular
Bouncerboy Scott wrote:
> Great News!

You can fight in the crowd.

Spike is a regular
> character (that was just to clear up the confusion about him being
> in the game)

Yes Scotty too Hotty and Grand Master officially
> comfirmed.

Rhyno is in it (Gore is rubbish, you pick them up
> press L1 right next to them and he does a gore standing next to
> them. No run up!)

This was just to clear up the confusion that
> you lot have been on about. This is all officially comfirmed

rhyno is in it isnt he ive seen pictures of him he looks good well the graphics are it look so good i saw some other pictures about a month ago and then saw some new ones a few days ago it looks a whole lot better (¦oD
Sat 01/09/01 at 11:36
Regular
Mick Foley, al snow, steve blackman,the kat & essa rios aint in it
GMS & S2H are both in it (as far as i know)
Thu 30/08/01 at 20:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
Why not? Tommy Dreamer is an ace wrestler.
Thu 30/08/01 at 20:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
why tommy dreamer? what the hell has he done in the wwf? it should be booker. or ddp

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.