GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Bring It.......latest info......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/08/01 at 11:49
Regular
Over the past 2-3 days the betas have been released and info has been flooding out especially in the form of movies and pictures.

The referee in the game (which is hebner. no surprize there) is rather....defensive. If someone runs in then good old Earl will get in your face and if you hang around you might make him angry. In one movie Earl had grabbed the ladder and was beating up someone. A bit drastic but earl is known for trying to keep things in orded but using a ladder on someone is slightly unfair.

Some things have been confirmed including 6 man Hell In A Cell. Speaking of HIAC keel said its not going to be full.
It seems to me he is lying. 1. He stated that iw WOULD be in the game last year. 2. Theres been no pictures of the HIAC. I wonder why that could be. This is probably (99%) one of the surprizes in the game.
Another confirmed match is the three layers of hell match.
This is a 2 out of 3 match but you pick the stipulations. (Like Austin V HHH match if you saw it).

Tajiri is in but I think everyone knows that. But now its confirmed that the green mist and variations of it will be in (probably meaning different colours).

At the moment I have 184 mb of JBI movies on my computer and im still downloading some :)
Sun 02/09/01 at 22:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
So are GMS and Scotty in it then??
Sun 02/09/01 at 19:20
Regular
i hope it has got rob van dam thatll be good
Sun 02/09/01 at 19:11
Regular
Well it says RVD and Tommy Dreamer will be making a apperance in Smackdown:JBI
Sun 02/09/01 at 17:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
it won't have the new titantron or the new music to smack down or any wcw wrestlers. ( well not many i don't think ).
Sun 02/09/01 at 16:37
Mattyboy wrote:
> Smackdown Just Bring It is already out of date - That is unless they
> include the new look Smackdown entrance/arena before release!!

very very strong point there. it IS out of date now that i think of it. but it doesnt have wcw wrestlers either.
Sun 02/09/01 at 16:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
Smackdown Just Bring It is already out of date - That is unless they include the new look Smackdown entrance/arena before release!!
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:39
Regular
Yes there great BRM, full ones too. Undertakers is the best.
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:16
Rickoss wrote:
> It deosn't seem to work with me. Wonder why??
go to ign.com and click previews. then click smackdown 3.
Sun 02/09/01 at 13:10
Regular
It deosn't seem to work with me. Wonder why??
Sun 02/09/01 at 12:57
Regular
are the entrances any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.