GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Bring It.......latest info......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/08/01 at 11:49
Regular
Over the past 2-3 days the betas have been released and info has been flooding out especially in the form of movies and pictures.

The referee in the game (which is hebner. no surprize there) is rather....defensive. If someone runs in then good old Earl will get in your face and if you hang around you might make him angry. In one movie Earl had grabbed the ladder and was beating up someone. A bit drastic but earl is known for trying to keep things in orded but using a ladder on someone is slightly unfair.

Some things have been confirmed including 6 man Hell In A Cell. Speaking of HIAC keel said its not going to be full.
It seems to me he is lying. 1. He stated that iw WOULD be in the game last year. 2. Theres been no pictures of the HIAC. I wonder why that could be. This is probably (99%) one of the surprizes in the game.
Another confirmed match is the three layers of hell match.
This is a 2 out of 3 match but you pick the stipulations. (Like Austin V HHH match if you saw it).

Tajiri is in but I think everyone knows that. But now its confirmed that the green mist and variations of it will be in (probably meaning different colours).

At the moment I have 184 mb of JBI movies on my computer and im still downloading some :)
Thu 23/08/01 at 11:49
Over the past 2-3 days the betas have been released and info has been flooding out especially in the form of movies and pictures.

The referee in the game (which is hebner. no surprize there) is rather....defensive. If someone runs in then good old Earl will get in your face and if you hang around you might make him angry. In one movie Earl had grabbed the ladder and was beating up someone. A bit drastic but earl is known for trying to keep things in orded but using a ladder on someone is slightly unfair.

Some things have been confirmed including 6 man Hell In A Cell. Speaking of HIAC keel said its not going to be full.
It seems to me he is lying. 1. He stated that iw WOULD be in the game last year. 2. Theres been no pictures of the HIAC. I wonder why that could be. This is probably (99%) one of the surprizes in the game.
Another confirmed match is the three layers of hell match.
This is a 2 out of 3 match but you pick the stipulations. (Like Austin V HHH match if you saw it).

Tajiri is in but I think everyone knows that. But now its confirmed that the green mist and variations of it will be in (probably meaning different colours).

At the moment I have 184 mb of JBI movies on my computer and im still downloading some :)
Thu 23/08/01 at 11:52
Regular
"..."
Sounds like it could be damn good. But i hope they improve the game engine. Nothing is more annoying than being able to pull out a wrestlers so called finisher at any point in the match and the opponent just getting up form it.
Thu 23/08/01 at 11:57
The Cong Man wrote:
> Sounds like it could be damn good. But i hope they improve the game
> engine. Nothing is more annoying than being able to pull out a
> wrestlers so called finisher at any point in the match and the
> opponent just getting up form it.

Keel did say that the game would be slowed down but at the moment it still looks fast...but there plenty of time to change it still.
Thu 23/08/01 at 12:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Is Grandmaster Sexay in the game??? PLEASE may GMS be in the game??

Also, I've already pre-ordered it. When's it released??
Thu 23/08/01 at 12:44
Ant wrote:
> Is Grandmaster Sexay in the game??? PLEASE may GMS be in the
> game??

Nope :( Vince wouldnt let him be allowed in the game when hes been fired.

Albert
Big Show
Billy Gunn
Bradshaw
Buh Buh Ray Dudley
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Crash Holly
Dean Malenko
Debra
D-Von Dudley
Eddy Guerrero
Edge
Faarooq
Goodfather
Hardcore Holly
Ivory
Jeff Hardy
Justin Credible
Kane
Kurt Angle
Lita
Matt Hardy
Michael Cole
Mick Foley
Molly Holly
Perry Saturn
Raven
Rhyno
Rikishi
The Rock
Shane McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Steve Blackman
Steven Richard
Tazz
Test
Triple H
Trish Stratus
The Undertaker
Vince McMahon
William Regal
X-Pac

Thats the list so far. It may be changed.

As for release date different places are saying different times.
But the average is about late october/early november which seems quite likely.
Thu 23/08/01 at 13:19
I forgot something quite important.

Remember attitude had commentry?
Remember your caw?
Remember how it would say player 1 hits a suple and so on?
They couldnt possibly put every name in the world into a game so it would be like that right?
Wrong.

Chris of THQ was asked about commentators saying a CAW's name and he replied with "This is still in progress. but i think it will make it into the game."

Heres my theory on how this will work.

You choose the caws name and each letter has 5 different sounds to choose from.
When you choose the name you choose each letter than a number from 1 to 5.

eg. R2 H4 Y1 N5 O3
This would make it sound like rhyno but using different numbers would edit how it sounds.

If they have it for wrestlers then they will probably have it for the wrestlers finisher/finishers as well.
Thu 23/08/01 at 13:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
What-Scotty's not in it either?!?!

Damn-Too Cool are my favourites!! Or they 'were...
Thu 23/08/01 at 13:47
Ant wrote:
> Is Grandmaster Sexay in the game??? PLEASE may GMS be in the
> game??

it said on ign 3 days ago hes been dropped. itve pre-ordered it aswell :-). its released some time called fall 2001.

and i totally object to this topic. there is another SM3 topic and i posted a few updates on it. this guys just posted two or three things that i already said and copy pasted a massive list of ign. i could have done that but i thought youll all go mad.
Thu 23/08/01 at 13:51
and it said scottys been dropped aswell. so his list is correct.
Thu 23/08/01 at 16:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
sd3 will rule if it does have 6 man hell in a cell. i would do the armageddon main event over and over.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.