GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Tony, Why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 17:35
Regular
You warned me, and I did what you said, I offended no-one, I said nothing mean or out of order, so why was I banned?
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:12
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Is it just in my computer that short messages don't quite look 'right'?

From my point of view, hardly any space is given to the name & tagline on the left, resulting in a quite tall, and very wide message box space with a tiny message in.

Doesn't seem right...
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:11
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Well, the whole point in banning them is to make them realise that they shouldn't be abusive anymore. I really can't remember when this lad was abusive again. But obviously you can.

The point of banning them is not so that they can learn their lesson at our expense. It means we don't want them here, full stop.
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Or, even better, use [email protected]
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:07
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Seifer wrote:
> You do know about MJSwerve then Tony??? He's been back on for a few weeks, did a few topics explaining why what he did was wrong, and still is here!? And he did this all under a new user name?

I have
> been trying to help Dr. Thingy to e-mail [email protected], but he has not got through!

I don't spend my time chasing people around the forums. I dealt with the Shipman/Frankenstien thing last night because I stumbled upon it.

I daresay that Trino 3001 will be left alone IF he does not draw attention to himself, but in general I must say that if we have to ban someone then our normal policy is to boot them off completely.

We don't get a revenue from the forums and we don't have time waste on offensive people.
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:06
Regular
"I am your father"
Your message (ID:) could not be delivered to the recipients below
See the delivery status below for more information
- [email protected]

Reporting-MTA: dns; e-mailer

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Original-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:01
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Well, the whole point in banning them is to make them realise that they shouldn't be abusive anymore. I really can't remember when this lad was abusive again. But obviously you can.
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:00
You do know about MJSwerve then Tony??? He's been back on for a few weeks, did a few topics explaining why what he did was wrong, and still is here!? And he did this all under a new user name?

I have been trying to help Dr. Thingy to e-mail [email protected], but he has not got through!
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:57
Regular
"I am your father"
Tony wrote:

If you want to appeal your ban and promise to be
"nice" in future then you should write to
[email protected].

Tony I try and try and try but it doesn't get through, also Ali said change it then and that was the end of it. So I did.
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:55
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Seifer wrote:
> Why was the doctor banned the second time, people found his name offencive but he changed it when he was told?? Why was he banned again???

If you are banned that does not mean you can just sign up again under a different name.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.