GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Tony, Why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 17:35
Regular
You warned me, and I did what you said, I offended no-one, I said nothing mean or out of order, so why was I banned?
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:24
"High polygon count"
Tony wrote:
> Oh thanks - I can deal with that.

And dealt with it has been!
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:22
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I imagine that the filter was orignally designed to stop stuff like that... but then we couldn't post URL's.

I guess it's a no win situation?

As I'm only on 800x600, I have to scroll sideways to read posts in this thread, which is a little irritating, but I'll live.
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Wòókiee Møn§Ý€R wrote:
> It's squidged up because of the long "AAAHHHHHH" in
> Trino's post.

Oh thanks - I can deal with that.
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
It's squidged up because of the long "AAAHHHHHH" in Trino's post.

Is it...oh.... I'd have Trino banned for that!!! It made me rather confused!! :-)
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I'm sure that nobody has changed it deliberately, and oddly it seems to look no different on my computer.
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:18
"High polygon count"
It's squidged up because of the long "AAAHHHHHH" in Trino's post.
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:17
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Looks pretty pointless to me - there's a big box with just a few lines in them. No point in wasting all that space is there!?

Change it back please Tony, I'm having withdrawal symptoms...;-)
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:15
This new layout looks wierd, rather squashed! Looks all right but there's not a lot of room for long words in taglines, fortunatly mine is a rather short tagline, what is it again??
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:12
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Looks good on my iMac
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:12
I see Tony that makes sense, the Doctor has tried several times to e-mail Ali but has failed, is Ali's e-mail address OK, or is there a problem with the Doctor's?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.