GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Tony, Why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 17:35
Regular
You warned me, and I did what you said, I offended no-one, I said nothing mean or out of order, so why was I banned?
Wed 22/08/01 at 17:35
Regular
"I am your father"
You warned me, and I did what you said, I offended no-one, I said nothing mean or out of order, so why was I banned?
Wed 22/08/01 at 17:52
if they banned u i think they would have a good reason
Wed 22/08/01 at 18:00
Regular
"I am your father"
You know Dave I'm lost, maybe Aliens did it. Or maybe I'm just not liked here.

(walks off to kill himself)
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:42
bye trino
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
erm....
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:53
Why was the doctor banned the second time, people found his name offencive but he changed it when he was told?? Why was he banned again???
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:54
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Trino 3001 wrote:
> You warned me, and I did what you said, I offended no-one, I said nothing mean or out of order, so why was I banned?

I did not ban you and I did not see the threads which got you banned before they were deleted.

I found messages on the forums last night from somebody signed up as Dr Shipman. I tracked it back to you. We don't want anybody on the forums called Dr Shipman and it's pretty sick to sign up under that name, as if you think it's clever.

You will not win any prizes if you continue to post. Your messages are likely to be deleted entirely. If you upset people here then we will take matters further. If you say anything remotely violent again then we will take matters further.

If you want to appeal your ban and promise to be "nice" in future then you should write to [email protected].
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:55
Regular
"I am your father"
That's a good question Seifer and really there is only one man who can answer it, now I hold to gruge or anything I just want to know what it was that made you feel like banning me?
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:55
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Seifer wrote:
> Why was the doctor banned the second time, people found his name offencive but he changed it when he was told?? Why was he banned again???

If you are banned that does not mean you can just sign up again under a different name.
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:57
Regular
"I am your father"
Tony wrote:

If you want to appeal your ban and promise to be
"nice" in future then you should write to
[email protected].

Tony I try and try and try but it doesn't get through, also Ali said change it then and that was the end of it. So I did.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.