GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suggestions for WWF Smackdown 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/01 at 11:19
Regular
I know 'WWF Smackdown 3; Just Bring it' is coming out at the end of the year but I was wondering if there should be anything added to Smackdown 4 that isn't included in Smackdown 3?(if they make a Smackdown 4).

I would like an option in the create a wrestler section where you can design your own wrestling moves. It would be great to mix a Choke slam with a Stone Cold Stunner. Also, I would like them to bring back blood. It does make the game look more realistic.

What do you think?
Thu 23/08/01 at 11:38
Future of smackdown after JBI!

Smackdown: Just Bring It is the last in the smackdown series.
They are going for a new engine next and it seems very unlikely that they will be working with Yukes.
Instead they seem to want to find another company to work with.

Why? Who knows. Yukes make the best wrestling games ever. You cant argue with that point (well you could but youd be wrong :P ).
Thu 23/08/01 at 11:48
Regular
"..."
big_slow wrote:
> i just read the match type list and it needed a mention. its awesom.
> you can have tag matches with mangers and tornado tag 6man matches!
> cool theres a six man for most of the modes. 6man hardcore! 4 man
> ladder matches! fatal 4 way table matches!

sorry if i chatted
> rubish in this post. i was reading the info and couldnt help typing
> some of the good things.

Darn...wheres the flaming table matches??? The barbed wire matches??? The duelling canes matches???
Oh, sorry my ECW fan side is coming out again!!!
Thu 23/08/01 at 13:57
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> where is all this stuff about sd3?

ign.com, all info known by man about SM3 is there.
Thu 23/08/01 at 14:30
big_slow wrote:
> AfroMcGuire wrote:
> where is all this stuff about
> sd3?

ign.com, all info known by man about SM3 is there.

Not all known info.
They seem to be missing a couple of pieces of info and they havent got many movies.

Things IGN havent reported:

Green (and other coloured) mist

That the gore is a ground move

About the CAW's name being said

That you can now choose titantron and music seperately and that theres an option to have no titantron

You can choose pyros for the wrestlers entrance

and theres more.

IGN seem to be slacking.

The best source for wrestling game info was
www.gameinformer.com
but sadly they stopped work on their website.
They used to have Q&A's (about 20 questions) 2+ times a week for each wrestling game as well as taking pics of what you asked for.
Thu 23/08/01 at 16:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
howis the gore a ground move? do u have to like wait for them to get up and then pounce? that would make sense.
Fri 24/08/01 at 16:55
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> howis the gore a ground move? do u have to like wait for them to get
> up and then pounce? that would make sense.

When the person is on the ground you press L1 then it goes into an auto move (like the peoples elbow) where rhyno takes a few steps back and the opponent gets up as rhynos gores them.
Fri 24/08/01 at 19:51
that sucks. i cant believe this topics here
Fri 24/08/01 at 20:04
Regular
I have also heared that you can continue fighting after the match for a while,so if you get DQ you can beatthe hell out of the ref or your apponent!hehe (¦oD
Fri 24/08/01 at 21:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
yeah. that is well cool. the best bit is that in career mode u can walk around backstage while 2 other guys r having a match and u can meet up with people or even interfere in the match.
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:56
if you go on ign.com u can see the gore in action its a big letdown

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.