GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suggestions for WWF Smackdown 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/01 at 11:19
Regular
I know 'WWF Smackdown 3; Just Bring it' is coming out at the end of the year but I was wondering if there should be anything added to Smackdown 4 that isn't included in Smackdown 3?(if they make a Smackdown 4).

I would like an option in the create a wrestler section where you can design your own wrestling moves. It would be great to mix a Choke slam with a Stone Cold Stunner. Also, I would like them to bring back blood. It does make the game look more realistic.

What do you think?
Mon 20/08/01 at 11:19
I know 'WWF Smackdown 3; Just Bring it' is coming out at the end of the year but I was wondering if there should be anything added to Smackdown 4 that isn't included in Smackdown 3?(if they make a Smackdown 4).

I would like an option in the create a wrestler section where you can design your own wrestling moves. It would be great to mix a Choke slam with a Stone Cold Stunner. Also, I would like them to bring back blood. It does make the game look more realistic.

What do you think?
Mon 20/08/01 at 16:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
sd3 aaint out yet but sd4 will be made. it is one of the best selling series of games ever made. if it does come i hope that wcw wrestlers r in it because i so want to beat them all up. especially that sucka, Booker T.
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:23
Regular
Another stupid topic by a JAT, Smackdown 3 insn't even out yet so leave Smackdown 4 untill its near to realise
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
How the hell would you mix a chokeslam with a Stone Cold Stunner?

:D
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:45
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> sd3 aaint out yet but sd4 will be made. it is one of the best
> selling series of games ever made. if it does come i hope that wcw
> wrestlers r in it because i so want to beat them all up. especially
> that sucka, Booker T.

Tell me you didn't just say that, SUCKA!!!
Mon 20/08/01 at 20:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
oh i said it sucka.
Tue 21/08/01 at 20:08
RawisAndy wrote:
> How the hell would you mix a chokeslam with a Stone Cold
> Stunner?

i was jst abput to say that the i read your post. after thinking i decided it would work if a wrestler tries to chokeslam somebody but just when there coming dowm he takes a step forward and sits dowm in 0.058 secs so the other player lands on his shoulder.
Tue 21/08/01 at 20:17
hey theres new SM3 info on ign

it seems theres a "three stages of hell" match

i thaought ill paste this on commentators:
On the subject of Michael Cole, audio commentary is in fact provided by Michael Cole and Tazz. One for two ain't bad. The announcer's tables and the announcers themselves are rendered in realtime 3D and you may interact with them if you wish, so it is theoretically possible to make Cole shut up through repeated blows to the head. Funny note: Tazz comments on his own matches at present. Smackdown is a taped show, after all.

you can throw wrestlers into the crown over the rail and they make space for you to wrestle when security holds them back!

you can beat of earl hedner (the ref) and he can beat you up or DQ you if he wants.

undertaker still rides his bike to the ring.

champions will carry belts to the ring. In the current version, Steve Austin, Albert, and the Hardys carry belts with them (although the Hardcore and Lightheavyweight champions have yet to be found).

the wrestler list has changed so check it out.there are new pics.
Tue 21/08/01 at 20:25
i just read the match type list and it needed a mention. its awesom. you can have tag matches with mangers and tornado tag 6man matches! cool theres a six man for most of the modes. 6man hardcore! 4 man ladder matches! fatal 4 way table matches!

sorry if i chatted rubish in this post. i was reading the info and couldnt help typing some of the good things.
Tue 21/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
where is all this stuff about sd3?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.