GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Summerslam 2001 Results..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/01 at 04:34
Regular
Soz, posted it too early.
Mon 20/08/01 at 16:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i fell asleep right at the start. i woke up just as the rock was pinning booker t. (curse) next time i'll take caffine or something. and i totally agree with cong man. what r u doing in the wwf forum if u think it is crap.
Mon 20/08/01 at 14:48
Regular
"..."
The Twigster wrote:
> Reality Check!

Why are u lot staying awake half the night to
> watch a pair of drugged up 'wrestlers' pretend to hit each other,
> its ridiculous

Only as ridiculous as a JAT who obviously doesn't like wrestling reading and posting on a forum about the WWF, surely?
Mon 20/08/01 at 13:18
Reality Check!

Why are u lot staying awake half the night to watch a pair of drugged up 'wrestlers' pretend to hit each other, its ridiculous
Mon 20/08/01 at 08:42
Regular
"..."
B****r. Fell asleep through the Rock/Booker T Match :s
Mon 20/08/01 at 04:37
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Well night every1. Enjoy Summerslam if you taped it. I taped it and added it to my 150+ archive of WWF vidz. Ooh, I'm not even tired. Night all.

Shaneo.
Mon 20/08/01 at 04:36
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Summerslam 2001
19 August 2001
Compact Center in San Jose, California
1:00am

The show opened up with a video package of tonight's main matches, with the the song "Sinner" in the background.

The fireworks and pyros explode as Paul Heyman and Jim Ross welcome you to Summerslam.

Intercontinental Title
Lance Storm.vs.Edge
A good technical match. Ends when Christian runs out and goes to spear Storm but Storm pushes Christian into Edge. Edge and Storm have a good display of chain wrestling and Edge ends the bout with an Implant DDT at 11:17.

Winner: Edge

The Dudley Boyz and Test have an interview with Micheal Cole.

Chris Jericho has a rather funny interview with Lillian Garcia, where he jokes about Stephanie McMahon.

Dudleyz/Test.vs.Apa/Spike Dudley
Pretty much the stinker of the night. Test and Spike were the only two who put up a good performance. The match ends when Test pins Spike, after interference from Shane McMahon at 7:19.

Winners: Dudleyz/Test

Edge is congratulated by the locker room and Christian announces that he has a title shot against Matt Hardy for the European Title tomorrow night on Raw.

Sean Stasiak talks to Debra about his ring atire, not that she gives a damn.

The camera pans outside the Compact Center.

Lightheavyweight/Cruiserweight Title
Tajiri and X-Pac fight in a spirited battle, which ends when Albert comes down. Tajiri sprays some red mist at Albert but when he turns around, is on the receiving end of a kick, giving Pac the win at 7:33.

Winner: X-Pac

Perry Saturn is at WWF New York and he brandishes a milk carton, with a picture of his beloved mop on the side. He plees for the mopknaper to come foward.

A promo is shown for Tough Enough.

Stephanie McMahon gives Rhyno a pep talk for his match.

A promo is shown fort he next match.

Rhyno.vs.Chris Jericho.
Firstly, may I note that there are a huge ammount of screw ups in this match, mostly perpertrated by Y2J. He slips off of the ropes and countless other things. The match ends when Jericho clamps on the Walls Of Jericho and Rhyno taps out at 12:37.

Winner: Rhyno

The Rock and William Regal are talking backstage when Shawn Stasiak comes barging in and tries to hit the Rock but Rocky moves out of the way and Stasiak knocks himself out when he crashes into a wall.

A promo is shown for the Hard Knox And Cheap Pops Fanatix Series PPV.

Hardcore Title Ladder Match
RVD.vs.Jeff Hardy
In my opinion, quite a disappointment. They did some great moves on the ladder but not many spots in the match or any stunts. RVD pushes the ladder over when Jeff Hardy has the title within reach and Jeff hits his leg on the ladder and the ropes. RVD takes advantage by climbing the ladder and grabbing the loot at 16:34.

Winner: RVD

Shane gives Booker a present, a bookend make from the table that Booker smashed on Smackdown. Booker says that he will dedicate his match to Shane.

Taker and Kane, along with Sara, walk to the ring.

A promo is shown for the next match.

WWF/WCW Tag Team Titles
Undertaker/Kane.vs.DDP/Kanyon
Again, another stinker. Kanyon tries to escape the cage and when Kane is about to pull him down, the Undertaker tells him to let Kanyon go. Kane does so and Kanyon escapes. DDP is left to fight both bohemoths. Taker beats the daylights out of DDP and tells him to leave the ring but if he ever looks at Sara again, he will kill him. DDP goes to leave but Kane tells Taker something and Taker gives him the a Last Ride and pins him for the win at 10:14.

Winners: Taker and Kane

The Rock talks to a complete stranger and Shawn Stasiak comes barging in and tries to hit the Rock but Rocky moves out of the way and Stasiak knocks himself out when he crashes into a wall.

A promo is shown for Tough Enough.

A camera looks at both locker rooms.

A camera looks at both locker rooms.

WWF Title
Kurt Angle.vs.Stone Cold
Angle gets busted open early via ringpost and after a while, he just snaps and with blood pouring from his face, he madly clamps on the Ankle Lock. Austin, in desperation, KO's 3 WWF referees. Nick Patrick runs down, just as Angle has the win and rings the bell straight away at 22:34.

Winner: Kurt Angle ( via DQ )

Paul Heyman talks about the new Alliance programme called Excess and that HHH will be their first guest this Saturday, whilst Jim Ross is whining about Angle's loss.

The camera looks at both locker rooms.

WCW Title
The Rock.vs.Booker T
In again, another disappointment, Rock ends the match with the People's Elbow at 15:18.

Winner: The Rock.

It was definatly a great PPV but not the best. 3 of the 8 bouts were OK at best and the others were solid bouts. 8 out of 10.

Shaneo.
Mon 20/08/01 at 04:34
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Soz, posted it too early.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.