GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Summerslam 2001 Results..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/01 at 04:34
Regular
Soz, posted it too early.
Tue 21/08/01 at 20:30
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> i dont really think u r into wwf much shaeneo
Wanna bet? I have been watching it for over 10 years.
Tue 21/08/01 at 20:30
Regular
Finally
Kid Rock has come back......to thw WWF Forum

nice to see you all again my new PC is up and running so i ll be on most of the time now. I thought SS sucked because i stayed up to watch it and the Angle Vs austin match was patheticly ended and during Rhyno vs Y2J jericho kept falling off the ropes.
just one question guys WHO WAS RAVENS DRIVER he/she was never revealed or was she?
and finally hi to all the new people who either are new or have changed there names
kid rock!
Tue 21/08/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Back in black"
Shaneo, your mistake. It is drowning pool- let the bodies hit the floor.
Tue 21/08/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Back in black"
shaneo wrote:

By the way, the
> music to the intro was by Drowning Pool and it was called Sinner.

thank you!
Tue 21/08/01 at 08:25
Regular
"..."
Erm, yeah that'll be the one. lol
Tue 21/08/01 at 01:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You mean Sadistic yeah?
Tue 21/08/01 at 00:19
Regular
"..."
It's been four long years since I have seen a brabed wire match. Would love to see the WWF have the balls to do one of those. The last one I saw was Sabu vs Terry Funk for the ECW world title. Sabu ripped his bicep wide open (i'm guessing that wasn't supposed to happen) and picked up some godawfulscars. Now that was brutal! Yeah.

ps am I a sadist??? :-s
Tue 21/08/01 at 00:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The Cong Man wrote:
> you belive the WWF have order RVD to tone his moves down??? Sheesh.
> Bring back the real ECW.

They told the Hardy boyz to do that some time ago and then the WWF goes and puts them in a TLC match!
derr!

:D
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:52
Hey Shaneo, just went on your site, did you make that SWF flash thing? its pretty cool.
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:22
Regular
"..."
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> if u dont like wwf then it is better for u to watch eastenders or
> something if thats all it means to u.
sorry. completely
> lost the plot there.

Think u misunderstood me, I was having a pop at those who call wrestling fake and say they can't understand watching something thats put up and scripted and then they'll sit through Coronation Street...
Can you belive the WWF have order RVD to tone his moves down??? Sheesh. Bring back the real ECW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.