GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my views on man utd's start"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 22:17
Regular
Yep, van Nistelrooy looks like he is the business and veron alos had a solid performance (even though he just got back from a long flight from Argentina in the week).

I think Man Utd look even stronger than they did last season. today they did look a bit dodgy at times but that was becase ferguson started the match with a few dodgy decsions.

Phil neville should never have been playing in the center of midfield, he was just a joke. this was proved when he was subbed after half an hour.

all things came together when cole replaced him and scholes dropped into midfield. which i think is his best position. only problem is how is he gonna fit into a midfield that includes the skipper roy keane and the premierships most expensive signing? could keane move into defense? the defense looked very dodgy today. Gary neville should never play in the center, he is a liability. when Wes brown is 100% fit then i think he can be stams best partner, but last season wes brown did make a fair few amount of mistakes.

I think Veron did good today playing in Keane's position. could it become permanent? it is a possibility. Keane moves into defence and scholes and veron hold the midfield. i think it is the only way to get the best out of the squad.

To sum up, i think man utd have got much better. cole linked up well with van nistelrooy and both looked sharp. i can only see things gettin better, sir alex's last season should be one to remember.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:17
Regular
Yep, van Nistelrooy looks like he is the business and veron alos had a solid performance (even though he just got back from a long flight from Argentina in the week).

I think Man Utd look even stronger than they did last season. today they did look a bit dodgy at times but that was becase ferguson started the match with a few dodgy decsions.

Phil neville should never have been playing in the center of midfield, he was just a joke. this was proved when he was subbed after half an hour.

all things came together when cole replaced him and scholes dropped into midfield. which i think is his best position. only problem is how is he gonna fit into a midfield that includes the skipper roy keane and the premierships most expensive signing? could keane move into defense? the defense looked very dodgy today. Gary neville should never play in the center, he is a liability. when Wes brown is 100% fit then i think he can be stams best partner, but last season wes brown did make a fair few amount of mistakes.

I think Veron did good today playing in Keane's position. could it become permanent? it is a possibility. Keane moves into defence and scholes and veron hold the midfield. i think it is the only way to get the best out of the squad.

To sum up, i think man utd have got much better. cole linked up well with van nistelrooy and both looked sharp. i can only see things gettin better, sir alex's last season should be one to remember.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.