GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my views on man utd's start"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 22:17
Regular
Yep, van Nistelrooy looks like he is the business and veron alos had a solid performance (even though he just got back from a long flight from Argentina in the week).

I think Man Utd look even stronger than they did last season. today they did look a bit dodgy at times but that was becase ferguson started the match with a few dodgy decsions.

Phil neville should never have been playing in the center of midfield, he was just a joke. this was proved when he was subbed after half an hour.

all things came together when cole replaced him and scholes dropped into midfield. which i think is his best position. only problem is how is he gonna fit into a midfield that includes the skipper roy keane and the premierships most expensive signing? could keane move into defense? the defense looked very dodgy today. Gary neville should never play in the center, he is a liability. when Wes brown is 100% fit then i think he can be stams best partner, but last season wes brown did make a fair few amount of mistakes.

I think Veron did good today playing in Keane's position. could it become permanent? it is a possibility. Keane moves into defence and scholes and veron hold the midfield. i think it is the only way to get the best out of the squad.

To sum up, i think man utd have got much better. cole linked up well with van nistelrooy and both looked sharp. i can only see things gettin better, sir alex's last season should be one to remember.
Tue 21/08/01 at 14:28
Regular
"I dnt wnt a Tagline"
Man United are another class., They should be in a super league thingy where all the top teams from europe play in it.

That ways it will give teams like BOLTON a chance to win the league! - or maybe not! :-)
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:59
Regular
ISS Pro wrote:
> OF COURSE THEY WILL MAKE IT!!!!

Make it where?..... To the moon?!.... You couldnt have been thinking about the league! *Dav1d coughs and sniggers* - again! :-)

Read my topic about commentators..... i have a question for you...
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:56
Regular
"360: swfcman"
YOU DARE SNIGGER AT SWFC!!!! only joking. :) OF COURSE THEY WILL MAKE IT!!!!
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:52
Regular
ISS Pro wrote:
> What chance does anyone think wednesday have of reaching the play offs?

*Dav1d coughs and sniggers*
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:48
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Triple. :) I hope Leeds do v well this season, i think they will be in the top 3. What chance does anyone think wednesday have of reaching the play offs?
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:43
Regular
sorry double post...
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:43
Regular
I havent read the conversation below but my feelings on the topic are this:

I agree that ManU have improved, but along with most of the other clubs in the premier league

All of the top teams, except for maybe Leeds have spent out money on atleast 1 more quality player.

I think that ManU will again win the league... :-(

But I think that its going to be alot closer this time....

Predictions:

ManU
Liverpool
Arsenal
Leeds
Chelsea
Tottenham
etc.....
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:13
Regular
The Twigster wrote:
> Well said Ortega, its clear that you know a lot about football,
> whether u support Man U or not!

cheerz man!
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:12
Regular
yeah, they say you only realise what you have when u have to go without it.

What was you in hosptital for? Nice to see you back anyway.
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Or†ega wrote:
> hey mattyboy aint seen you for ages.

Been in hospital for the past month - going back agin later, I should be back next week for good!!
You know Ive really missed these forums!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.