GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOTABLE VOTE - CHAT IN THIS THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 01:34
Regular
I just had a great idea. use this forum to chat about the elections, it'll make it easier for SR to calculate the votes if we're not chatting in there.
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:40
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Titan_Warrior wrote:
> HEH, Yea,I had to come abck for election day,cant get any worse can
> it. This is my last day on SR |8-- )

And starting on myself and
> Mj wont be the best decision u make.
I didn't start on you.
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:39
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
MJ§w€®v€ wrote:
> Shows how much you know mate....they're twins :-). YOu really don't
> know who to start on do you? I mean starting on Khazar is one thing,
> but me AND khazar is another.

(;O|

Do yuo actually isten to what people say? I started on Khazar because he started on me first. I started on you because I though that you were Khazar but you're not and I apoligize. There, happy? I do not apologize for retaliating to Khazar though. He can go to hell.
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:37
Regular
HEH, Yea,I had to come abck for election day,cant get any worse can it. This is my last day on SR |8-- )

And starting on myself and Mj wont be the best decision u make.
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:34
Regular
"<];o)"
Shows how much you know mate....they're twins :-). YOu really don't know who to start on do you? I mean starting on Khazar is one thing, but me AND khazar is another.

(;O|
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:32
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
MJ§w€®v€ wrote:
> This is strange, I come back to the forums and what do I find? I am
> beig called Khazar by a saddo called Shaneo. Do you have a clue what
> you are on about, or were you just blind when I was called MJ on my
> old account. I am obviously not Khazar and don't get on someone back
> because they were banned, banning someone is harsh to say the least
> and shouldn't have to happen, a warning should be issued. Do you
> even realise that Khazar is Time Warps brother Shaneo because you
> seem to like getting on your friends brothers back. You really
> aren't a nice person Shaneo and I have a bad view of you now. I used
> to see you as a member of the site, but now I just look at you and
> pity you.

(;o|

MJ, look, I apologize for thinking that you were Khazar but Khazar threw a lot of profanity at me so I retaliated with insults. If he swears at me, what does he expect? Time Warp and Khazar are very different.
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:19
Regular
"<];o)"
This is strange, I come back to the forums and what do I find? I am beig called Khazar by a saddo called Shaneo. Do you have a clue what you are on about, or were you just blind when I was called MJ on my old account. I am obviously not Khazar and don't get on someone back because they were banned, banning someone is harsh to say the least and shouldn't have to happen, a warning should be issued. Do you even realise that Khazar is Time Warps brother Shaneo because you seem to like getting on your friends brothers back. You really aren't a nice person Shaneo and I have a bad view of you now. I used to see you as a member of the site, but now I just look at you and pity you.

(;o|
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:16
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Time_Warp wrote:
> That is MJ Shaneo! not khazar! (:)
Oh, I thought they were the same person.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:57
Regular
I know why you voted for seifer, I had it all explained to me the other night, but......

you must accept that in light of what happened your vote may be considered as part of a set-up. I did warn Seifer that this WOULD happen as soon as I realised that you were all changing your taglines to "T.S.Q. Vote Seifer" or whatever it was, I saw this coming.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:54
Regular
Seifer....

Theyre not still going on about this T.S.Q thing are they?

OK.... Im going to explain why I voted seifer.... I think I have before, but for all you people that didnt see here goes...

Ive only been here for 30 days, which is pretty new compared to alot of you round here.... I came on here not only to talk about gaming, but to make friends...

I found it hard to begin with as I felt that when I posted something no one cared and didnt bother reading it.... This was until I met seifer.... He introduced me to others, and yes we did talk about spam quite alot, but it was funny...

Seifer also made a long post saying that he didnt deserve to be notable, and me and ortega felt that the honesty in writing that earned him our votes alone....

So just back off him, because although hes got 3 votes I somewhat doubt hes going to win this notable thing (sorry seifer, but its true) so what are you all complaining about?

Thanks

Dav1d
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:45
Bonus wrote:
I would agree that some people may have been influenced in their voting by this TSQ nonsense which went on during the week, but that is their choice. But none of the TSQ member could claim that they weren't warned I told SnoopDoggyDan, Ortega and Seifer that Tony may not be very pleased about this apparent voting ring, and that appears to be what happened. You can argue till you are blue in the face that it was their own decision, but it does look a bit fishy.

I do admit, it does look rather fishy! We know that Tony might not be very pleased but there is nothing funny going on here! The 4 people who has decided to vote for me thought that I had appealed to them, and not because I was a member of the T.S.Q, and I don't why some people refuse to belive me! Ask them if you don't belive me! (I'm not sayingthat you don't belive me, just showing you all the right awnsers!)

I also must say that only 3 members from the T.S.Q out of the 8 or 9 that where in it, decided to vote me in the election! No infulence was given out by anyone!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.