GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why bother?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 22:25
Regular
No offense intended but why all these Vote me threads and posts lurking around?

Notable means someone who stands out so surely a notable would be someone who's name is thought of when thinking about the forums.

Examples Goatboy, Pb, Wookie, Your Honour etc. If I didn't mention someone's name I apologise but you get my meaning, vote for someone you know is a good member of this forum.

Umm Ssxpro, Dan2K1, Timewarp, Zeldapro or whatever his name is now.

So vote for someone who is good.

End.
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
But do the really think you're the best candidate? I was under the impression they were voting for you because you were in the TSQ.

Hey, I say what I think and I think what I say. I think people voting for you because you're in the TSQ is wrong. Some day you'll have to make a proper vote in the general election. People fought and died for that right and it's not something to be throw away as a laugh.
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:15
SnoopDoggyDan wrote:
> It's not a TSQ vote TN.

If some of the other so-called more
> worthy posters hadn't got so petty about it all, they might have
> received my vote.

I thought you were voting for me :(
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:15
Turbonutter wrote:
> What was there to be petty about? You were *ruining* the FOG. Even
> Tony hsd to step in!

For god's sake Turbo, we had settled it last night, Tony came in and set the lines down just to make things very clear! We had said sorry and Tony was making things clear incase anyone was to Spam again, let it drop will ya, no need to be a bad loser!
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:14
There was more spam caused by all you lot in the aftermath than what we were going to post. I personally spammed in ONE topic of someone else's only. The after-effects caused about 7 or 8 threads.... that's why people were so annoyed.
Half the people moaning (not you) didn't even know what we had done!
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:13
Turbonutter wrote:
> I'm very peed off with all the members of the TSQ voting for Seifer.
> Elections are closer than you think and he might well end up being
> elected.

Hey Turbo, they decided to vote for me, it was there choice! I think you'll find Goatboy has got 4 votes already to become a notable due to people going on holiday, and anyway if people want to vote me than they can

I have as much right to be voted as a notable as much as anyone else and if people think that I am the best candidate than let them think that, I don't think I'm the best candidate but if I become a notable, what are you going to do about it???
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:12
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
What was there to be petty about? You were *ruining* the FOG. Even Tony hsd to step in!
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:12
Regular
Looks like TN's stirring trouble again...

Next we will be seeing a topic saying "Ban everyone voting for Seifer"!

:-)
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:08
It's not a TSQ vote TN.

If some of the other so-called more worthy posters hadn't got so petty about it all, they might have received my vote.
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:05
Regular
TSQ is no more turbo....
Sun 19/08/01 at 01:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I'm very peed off with all the members of the TSQ voting for Seifer. Elections are closer than you think and he might well end up being elected.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.