GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony, please ban all members of the TSQ."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 01:35
Regular
Please. They are really annoying and are destroying FOG chat.

TSQ members: I urge you to stop this now before something bad happens.
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:45
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Good, but you have been a bit overealous tonight. There are at least 5 topics that are stupid or contain spam.
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:46
If we keep it to 1 topic then we are not dirupting any thing, we might have started a few topics today, but 1 of them is like a home topic for us members of T.S.Q and the other was a question by me to everyone not just the T.S.Q

Asking us to be banned was a little over the top Turbo! We know that some people were taking it to seriously and we have taken the appropiate action before it gets any worse!
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Dav1d wrote:
> "Are we actually doing anything that bad?"

YES!

You've created loads of threads and posted in other sensible ones as well!

As I say, one thread is perfectly OK, but all these others will still be here in the morning!
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:49
Regular
Turbo I htink you need to go to bed and sleep on it....

Maybe in the morning youll realise how drastic and out of order youve been...

atleast I hope so anyway...
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:50
Regular
turbo just wants to spil our fun...come on turbo join us! its much better on the inside!
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:51
Dav1d, I don't think Turbonutter was trying to spoil our fun, but I think that he was suggesting that we should control our spamming because it was getting out of hand,

But put yourself in Turbo's shoes, you sign on and there's half a dozen spam topics and you would like to have a sensible conversation with someone about gaming but there's a few pepole that are rampaging through the forum posting spam everywhere! Would you have liked that?? *Serious awnser please!*
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:51
It's all sorted now -

1 thread per day
after midnight
no serious or relevant threads

We will only spam threads that are not serious and to do with the Future of Gaming...

Can't say fairer than that!
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:52
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> You've created loads of threads and posted in other sensible ones as well!

*We havent made loads of topics, the spam thread broke, so me a nd whoo made a new one each.... Seifer made one asking about who would vote for him...

Have you even seen the 4 or 5 topics Nights wrote saying vote for him! and that 1 person!*

and as for us posting in other peoples topics... thats 1 topic..... Dringos... and Im sure if you asked him if he cared he would say NO! I mean he felt the same when he mad the NRA for a joke... and you complained about that too, getting more people banned!
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:53
Regular
and keep the spamming inside fog chat
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:53
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Seifer wrote:
> Dav1d, I don't think Turbonutter was trying to spoil our fun, but I
> think that he was suggesting that we should control our spamming
> because it was getting out of hand,

But put yourself in Turbo's
> shoes, you sign on and there's half a dozen spam topics and you
> would like to have a sensible conversation with someone about gaming
> but there's a few pepole that are rampaging through the forum
> posting spam everywhere! Would you have liked that?? *Serious awnser
> please!*

Exactly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.