GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony, please ban all members of the TSQ."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 01:35
Regular
Please. They are really annoying and are destroying FOG chat.

TSQ members: I urge you to stop this now before something bad happens.
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:35
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Please. They are really annoying and are destroying FOG chat.

TSQ members: I urge you to stop this now before something bad happens.
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:36
Regular
what does t. s. q. stand for. is it something to do with spam?
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:37
Turbonutter, we are not destroying Fog Chat, I'll have a word with the rest of the 'posse' before things get more out of hand!
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:37
Regular
screw you turbo
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:39
It's only on one thread a night Turbonutter; no serious or relevant threads, and it's late at night as well... It's hardly disrupting the forums.
Regular
Listen Turbo.....

We are not doing any harm...

We wait until 1pm in the morning to do it so that no one else take offensive....

and we arent making loadsa topics.... we are keeping in 1 or 2...

so I dont know what your problem is..... but maybe you should keep it to yourself...

I thought you were a good mate... but you asking for us to be banned is kinda backstabbing isnt it...

I mean you didnt even ask if we could stop first...

And anyway I wont stop... we arent doing anything wrong, we arent offending anyone, we are doing our best so that we dont spam the site too much, and weve waited till 1pm in the morning to do it!

SPAM RULES!

T.S.Q Rule!

Dav1d
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Look, I don't mind if you keep it to one thread but there are loads of those things.

Please, make one thread and stick to it.
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:41
Regular
yes, we do it at night as not to offend many people
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:42
Turbonutter wrote:
> Look, I don't mind if you keep it to one thread but there are loads
> of those things.

Please, make one thread and stick to it.

Yeah yeah - we've only just started this and thats what's gonna happen in the future..

Don't panic! :-)
Sat 18/08/01 at 01:45
Regular
I dont get it.... This really does underline things for me on this forum....

Its called a chat forum and were having a laugh and you get 1 person that has to spoil it for everyone...

Just like the RAM story SR were talking about...

Sorry If my views sound strong... its not about spam anymore... its the fact that people on here take things too seriously and think they own the place...

So Tony if your reading... Look at what we are doing and at what time we are doing it and ask yourself..

"Are we actually doing anything that bad?"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.