GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's Pancake Day! (Shrove Tuesday)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/02/10 at 07:59
"possibly impossible"
Good day to you sirs and lasses.

Today, as you may know, is Shrove Tuesday, which (to many) basically means this is the day you have pancakes.

Obviously there are those who have pancakes more often than this, for breakfast perhaps (too fatty for me, I like my cereal) but as the shops go on a mad pancake mix and lemon promotion it's always good to pig out on pancakes today.

So, who's having pancakes and what are you going to eat them with?
Tue 16/02/10 at 13:55
Regular
We only have pancakes on Pancake day, so each year we buy a new Jif lemon, use 5% of it and then chuck the rest away. If only there was another cheap alternative to get a little lemon juice without all the plastic.
Tue 16/02/10 at 12:42
Staff
"After all this time"
I'II be cooking pancakes tonight with lemon and sugar.
Tue 16/02/10 at 11:32
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
McLong wrote:
> But it's the biggest footy game of the year so far tonight, AC
> Milan Vs Man United. Can't your Mum have her Birthday on a
> different day?

Meh, Leeds/Spurs or Bolton/Spurs was bigger. Either way I'll just watch the highlights when I get home tonight or tomorrow.
Tue 16/02/10 at 11:31
Regular
One of my favourite days of the year. :)

I'll be having mine with lemon, sugar, banana, ice cream, syrup, squirty cream. Not all at once though, think we have some chocolate syrup too.
Tue 16/02/10 at 10:49
Regular
ButchML wrote:
> No pancakes for me tonight, it's my old dears birthday so we are
> going out for a meal to a local restaurant. Depending on how much
> beer/steak I have I may rustle some up, however.

But it's the biggest footy game of the year so far tonight, AC Milan Vs Man United. Can't your Mum have her Birthday on a different day?
Tue 16/02/10 at 09:59
Regular
"THFC"
Well have some for Dessert? But i would rather a beer and steak than pancakes anyway of the week / year!
Tue 16/02/10 at 09:35
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
No pancakes for me tonight, it's my old dears birthday so we are going out for a meal to a local restaurant. Depending on how much beer/steak I have I may rustle some up, however.
Tue 16/02/10 at 08:41
Regular
"THFC"
I think i will be going with savoury tonight, the likes of cheese will be my filling of choice........ mmmmm pancakes
Tue 16/02/10 at 08:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
I can't stand pancakes,never liked them.
Tue 16/02/10 at 08:26
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Hmmmmmmm. Pancakes.

Lemon + Sugar = Classic.

Nutella + Banana = Delicious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.