GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's Pancake Day! (Shrove Tuesday)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/02/10 at 07:59
"possibly impossible"
Good day to you sirs and lasses.

Today, as you may know, is Shrove Tuesday, which (to many) basically means this is the day you have pancakes.

Obviously there are those who have pancakes more often than this, for breakfast perhaps (too fatty for me, I like my cereal) but as the shops go on a mad pancake mix and lemon promotion it's always good to pig out on pancakes today.

So, who's having pancakes and what are you going to eat them with?
Tue 16/02/10 at 15:39
Regular
"How Ironic"
I've had mine early as i had my tea really early (like 2 o'clock). They haven't turned out too bad. My first one oddly enough was the best. It got worse and worse, until a few got chucked in the bin :P
Tue 16/02/10 at 14:51
Regular
"How Ironic"
Found the batter mix. There's a simple recipe on the back :) think i'll be ok :D
Tue 16/02/10 at 14:40
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Or....

1) Get home from work
2) Eat dinner
3) Get fiance to make you pancakes
4) Watch football, perhaps down the pub
5) Sleep
Tue 16/02/10 at 14:37
Regular
@comedians, :ŹD
Tue 16/02/10 at 14:36
Regular
"THFC"
Chris, here is a step by step guide;

1. Go to Supermarket
2. Buy Shake & Bake (or other alternative)
3. Add water to bottle
4. Shake well
5. put in hot frying pan
6. Use spatchula (cant spell) to prevent sticking
7. (if feeling daring, attempt big flip)
8. Take Pancake out when cooked
9. Add filling
10. Eat!

For me;

11. Watch football with beer aswell : D
Tue 16/02/10 at 14:31
Regular
"How Ironic"
Gah, my first pancake day alone. Plan was originally to have it on Sunday, but apparently i've got to make them on my lonesome. I haven't got the first idea as to what i'm doing, but hey, i'll have a go ;P
Tue 16/02/10 at 14:27
"possibly impossible"
A female aardvark?
Tue 16/02/10 at 14:17
Regular
"THFC"
Orange?
Tue 16/02/10 at 14:12
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Is it a lime? I think that was it..............
Tue 16/02/10 at 14:06
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I think I read about something that gives that Machie, the name of it escapes me though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.