GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paper Mario"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Paper Mario'.
Sun 25/01/04 at 20:30
Regular
Just remembered this existed and was wondering, any news of a solid release date?

I know we haven't even had nay screens, but it was dated for February (or sometime near there) at E3. Hopefully we could get it sooner than you may think, or at least I'm hopeful we could.

Also, I never got a chance to play the N64 original (although I ordered it), is it any good? The other two games in the trilogy are two of the best games I've ever played, so I've got high hopes for it.

Whooo! etc.
Sat 31/01/04 at 10:19
Regular
"??????"
Dringo wrote:
> Billy Hatcher is a fantastic game how dare you say it's crap.

I dare...IT'S CRAP!
Thu 29/01/04 at 11:27
Regular
Oh yes, THAT Billy Hatcher, I was thinking of a different one. Brilliant, brilliant game. I say everyone should have it.

;-)
Thu 29/01/04 at 11:15
Regular
"??????"
Okay...it's about a little fellow running around wearing a chicken outfit, doing weird stuff. Think I'll stick to playing LOZ-The Wind Waker...
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:44
Regular
Billy Hatcher is a fantastic game how dare you say it's crap. I didn't like it to start with but now I've really got to grips with the game and it's a good laugh I like it.

People BUY Rickoss' Billy Hatcher... fantastic title!
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:31
Regular
I'm selling all my crap games at the moment on eBay (Billy Hatcher, Turok, Legends of Wrestling), then I think I'll have 49 Cube games, all of which are great :-)
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:15
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Oh, and Dringo, a guide to Luigi's Mansion?
>
> :-)

I was, for a moment, tempted just to buy loads of guides.
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:15
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Considering there aren't 53 top titles worth owning/completing on the
> Cube and that the connectivity to the GBA is for the most part a
> complete joke then no...

Okay... Turok Evolution is pretty naff but not as bad as they all say... it's alright... all my games are alright... I don't by CRAP games... I can't be bothered to list my games cause that is just sad but I do like them all.

The GBA-GC connection is a joke until four swords, Pacman Vs. and FF:CC comes out... then its essential.
Thu 29/01/04 at 09:45
Regular
Oh, and Dringo, a guide to Luigi's Mansion?

:-)
Thu 29/01/04 at 09:43
Regular
I think you'll find there are. Perhaps not at first glance, but games like Doshin, Reign of Fire, Extreme G3 and other underrated games are well worth the play. RoF and XG3 are actually two of my favourite games on the Cube; sure, not up there with Zelda and Metroid Prime (or the other 'killer' Nintendo titles), but they're certainly worthy of a play through.
Thu 29/01/04 at 01:03
Regular
Considering there aren't 53 top titles worth owning/completing on the Cube and that the connectivity to the GBA is for the most part a complete joke then no...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.