GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"20 meg Broadband?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/02/10 at 00:10
Regular
How come when BT want to upgrade broadband speeds they always start in citys? they alway speed up London then roll out to parts of the UK then they find a better way to do it and make it faster, so they halt upgrading and start back in London again! why cant they just give the whole UK say 15 meg and settle at that?

The way they do it just now smaller exchanges seem to be always losing out! yet we still pay the same price! and I also think its misleading how they advertise speeds up to 20meg when clearly they know in their hearts that some exchanges will never ever be upgraded!

There now thats my venting for today :-)

Digi
Thu 11/02/10 at 01:33
Regular
Did you hear about Google going into the ISP market in America? 1Gbps a second. When can Freeola offer this? :) I want to download HD movies from iTunes in a couple of seconds.
Thu 11/02/10 at 00:10
Regular
How come when BT want to upgrade broadband speeds they always start in citys? they alway speed up London then roll out to parts of the UK then they find a better way to do it and make it faster, so they halt upgrading and start back in London again! why cant they just give the whole UK say 15 meg and settle at that?

The way they do it just now smaller exchanges seem to be always losing out! yet we still pay the same price! and I also think its misleading how they advertise speeds up to 20meg when clearly they know in their hearts that some exchanges will never ever be upgraded!

There now thats my venting for today :-)

Digi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.