GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SW Galaxies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars Galaxies'.
Sat 31/01/04 at 00:01
Regular
"Touched!"
Just got this today, does anyone play it? Let me know if you do, thanks - I need some training lol
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Touched!"
ok lol, can you actually edit your characters?
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Are you just called Cipro online?

No it's Aimait Ehe, I just used the random name generator and this one kind of stuck with me. Don't know how to pronounce it mind
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Touched!"
Are you just called Cipro online?
Sat 31/01/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Touched!"
Cheers for the replies guys, i'm liking it but so far I'm finding it a bit difficult to get used to it, will hopefully see you online, my name is Spikecast on there!
Sat 31/01/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I got it a couple of weeks back, but still haven't been compelled to install it. Exams in the way first, now making the most of my three day EVE Online trial.
Sat 31/01/04 at 12:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yep, I indeed have and am currently addicted to this game myself, I don't know why though, there are problems in the game I would normally find offputting but just feel that Galaxies is an utterly compelling game to play.

Anyway, I'm on the Ahazi server and can usually be found around Tattoine, though right now I'm on Talus using my newly aquired Stormtrooper to hunt down Rebel scum and get enough faction points to get my own stormtrooper armour.
Sat 31/01/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Teal'c"
All MMORPGs are the work of the Devil.
Sat 31/01/04 at 11:50
Regular
I kind of want to play this game, but it has received mixed reviews and the subscription fee is really off putting.

I'll probs get planetside instead.
Sat 31/01/04 at 11:26
Regular
Cipro says he's addicted to it.
Sat 31/01/04 at 11:02
"Darkness, always"
cipro and a few others do I believe, so you won't be alone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.