GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SW Galaxies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars Galaxies'.
Sat 31/01/04 at 00:01
Regular
"Touched!"
Just got this today, does anyone play it? Let me know if you do, thanks - I need some training lol
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Silent85 wrote:
> I play this game. Have been playing it since launch I am on the ahazi
> server myself. Loving this game play it for 5+ hours a day. I am on
> the ahazi server more and more of the game is getting better and
> better.
>
> Cipro send me a email I am called Oskeosuw Ionuw. To send emails you
> only have to put their first name though :)
>
> Oh and now you can chat cross server

I'll look for you next time I'm on. I usually play through the day though as I work at night, but I have the weekend free, though still have to share the PC with my Brother and sister.

And I can't wait for the new update, despite some people reluctance at what it will entail. I'm just looking forward to the new look Bestine with random Tusken Raids, should be fun.
Thu 05/02/04 at 13:21
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I play this game. Have been playing it since launch I am on the ahazi server myself. Loving this game play it for 5+ hours a day. I am on the ahazi server more and more of the game is getting better and better.

Cipro send me a email I am called Oskeosuw Ionuw. To send emails you only have to put their first name though :)

Oh and now you can chat cross server
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm currently on Kettlemoor :)
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Cyclone wrote:
> cipro wrote:
> , not a bad place to visit
> but lacking in human company.
>
> NAZIIII!!!! FIZZLE!!!!!

Eh?????

> Hmmm. Galaxies sounds interesting. Details.

Yeah, it's a good game though lacking in many areas. It's potential is huge and there is certainly space here for allot of great things. If Sony Online took the time to integrate some of the ideas users have thrown them in the forums, this game would be a truly amazing game, but it seems Sony would rather spend their time fixing bugs on Imperial officers hats and finding new ways to make the Galactic Civil War lean more in the favour of the Rebel Alliance.

It's with interaction with other players and their ability to work around Star Wars: Galaxies restrictions that make the game entertaining, and without that I probably wouldn't have played for as long as I have.
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
cipro wrote:
> , not a bad place to visit
> but lacking in human company.

NAZIIII!!!! FIZZLE!!!!!

Hmmm. Galaxies sounds interesting. Details.

Ah, I don't have Broadband.

Huh.
Mon 02/02/04 at 10:49
Regular
"A man with a stick"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> hmmm so am I correct in saying that once you start on a planet you are
> stuck there until you can afford to buy a ticket elsewhere?

Yep, that's a bit of a pain, especially if you find that you don't really want to be on the planet you choose. Out of interest, what planet are you on? I started of on Talus, not a bad place to visit but lacking in human company.
Mon 02/02/04 at 08:14
"Darkness, always"
cipro wrote:
> No it's Aimait Ehe, I just used the random name generator and this
> one kind of stuck with me. Don't know how to pronounce it mind

Eye-Matt Eh-He?
Sun 01/02/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Touched!"
hmmm so am I correct in saying that once you start on a planet you are stuck there until you can afford to buy a ticket elsewhere?
Sun 01/02/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Touched!"
How do i change planets? I can't seem to find the option :S!
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:31
Regular
"A man with a stick"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> ok lol, can you actually edit your characters?

I don't think so, although Image designers can alter appearances such as hairstyles. As for the ability to edit the character yourself, as far as I'm aware it only extends to writing your own bio.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.